Unity Abandoned Warriors of Legend [Library Update] [Gurdin Alehammer]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some of these things are already fixed in the latest patron's release, but a lot of these aren't fixed yet at all. You are doing god's work!

I already went through a bunch of these things, so the next release will have many issues fixed. Also many thanks for spotting those typos and in some cases just teaching me how to write certain words.

Some of the problems you found aren't that easy to fix, so I'll have to take my time to look into it at some point. The right click isn't dead on the new map for me though, so I don't know what happened there. :( Does it persist after going to other areas and stuff? Maybe it has something to do with a very specific event.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Some of these things are already fixed in the latest patron's release, but a lot of these aren't fixed yet at all. You are doing god's work!

I already went through a bunch of these things, so the next release will have many issues fixed. Also many thanks for spotting those typos and in some cases just teaching me how to write certain words.

Some of the problems you found aren't that easy to fix, so I'll have to take my time to look into it at some point. The right click isn't dead on the new map for me though, so I don't know what happened there. :( Does it persist after going to other areas and stuff? Maybe it has something to do with a very specific event.
What happened was defeat the goddess, get transported and do the talk, I think I left clicked on the map, but not on a destination, then tried to right click and got no pop up so can't save/look at items etc. I figured it might fix if I move away from the area so clicked on the right grassy place, mid-way to the area I tried right clicking and it did nothing, but also stopped the character from moving. Clicking on any of the areas doesn't make him start moving, so since the auto-save didn't happen directly after teleport I have to re-fight the goddess again to check things.

To help with the text.

Just before you put it in, put it in here, let it check for errors and read to make sure it is what you want. Should cover/fix 95% of your typos.

Just beat her again, got transported, once you "leave" the tavern to go anywhere right click/escape do nothing. clicked on mountain town, he walks to there but then nothing, so can't save or do anything.

Last edited:

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
So do u have to first play the prologue and then Ch1 and Ch2? Or does the Ch2 contain everything from before?

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
So do u have to first play the prologue and then Ch1 and Ch2? Or does the Ch2 contain everything from before?
Chapter 2 contains everything. The latest release on patreon has the name changed, you were not the only one who was confused.

What happened was defeat the goddess, get transported and do the talk, I think I left clicked on the map, but not on a destination, then tried to right click and got no pop up so can't save/look at items etc. I figured it might fix if I move away from the area so clicked on the right grassy place, mid-way to the area I tried right clicking and it did nothing, but also stopped the character from moving. Clicking on any of the areas doesn't make him start moving, so since the auto-save didn't happen directly after teleport I have to re-fight the goddess again to check things.

To help with the text.

Just before you put it in, put it in here, let it check for errors and read to make sure it is what you want. Should cover/fix 95% of your typos.

Just beat her again, got transported, once you "leave" the tavern to go anywhere right click/escape do nothing. clicked on mountain town, he walks to there but then nothing, so can't save or do anything.
That's really strange, the problem doesn't happen for me. I also haven't heard it from anyone else, so it must be something very specific. Are you playing on windows?

Reactions: TNVL

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
That's really strange, the problem doesn't happen for me. I also haven't heard it from anyone else, so it must be something very specific. Are you playing on windows?
Windows 10 64bit fully updated. The fight plays out fine, just all the stuff after you are transported to the tavern and leave. I think I rested on both times before leaving to bring back downed characters. So unsure if that might be it?

The only other thing that might be the cause I guess is that this is a save continued from each version of the game, I played prologue, then chap 1, then this save is right at the end of chap 1 and I can load it in chap 2.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Cecelia is bugged. I got her Love bar to full for the first time and went to interact with her to get her first scene, but she just talks about how things are better after a session of stress relief, and if I tell her I'd like to do it again I just get a message that it's not in the game yet. Except I never got this "stress relief" scene she's talking about, so I can't get her skill unlock for the MC. It just skipped right over it.

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
Just came across this. Love the art style and I'm a sucker for a fantasy RPG so this is right up my alley. The Mega link for the (I'm assuming) combined file is down. Nopy seems to be working, didn't check the other links.

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Cecelia is bugged. I got her Love bar to full for the first time and went to interact with her to get her first scene, but she just talks about how things are better after a session of stress relief, and if I tell her I'd like to do it again I just get a message that it's not in the game yet. Except I never got this "stress relief" scene she's talking about, so I can't get her skill unlock for the MC. It just skipped right over it.
Do you still have a save on the map where you got Cecilia and before you tried to get her scene? Cus you could try to get it in the free version, haven't encountered or heard anyone else experiencing this. :/

Just came across this. Love the art style and I'm a sucker for a fantasy RPG so this is right up my alley. The Mega link for the (I'm assuming) combined file is down. Nopy seems to be working, didn't check the other links.
Sucker for that too! ;) Does one of these over here work for you?
You might also like my earlier games, they're more Fantasy Visual Novels. The RPG elements are quite barebones there, but it might suffice. You can find those on the overview page. :D

Windows 10 64bit fully updated. The fight plays out fine, just all the stuff after you are transported to the tavern and leave. I think I rested on both times before leaving to bring back downed characters. So unsure if that might be it?

The only other thing that might be the cause I guess is that this is a save continued from each version of the game, I played prologue, then chap 1, then this save is right at the end of chap 1 and I can load it in chap 2.
Yeah, there might be some kind of variable from earlier versions that's interfering. But even with that in mind I fail to see which one it would be. I haven't been able to replicate the problem, I'm gonna look into it more after adding the brothel tho.

• Love
Reactions: kratoscar2008

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Do you still have a save on the map where you got Cecilia and before you tried to get her scene? Cus you could try to get it in the free version, haven't encountered or heard anyone else experiencing this. :/
I usually only keep one save, so no. I'm probably fucked and need to start over from the beginning again.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I know you asked about types of girls/fetishes/what-have-you we would like to see around a month ago, but I just started doing my next perusal of games on f95 to find more gems and stumbled across this from that signature you made for whatstheirface, so I'll just answer your question now. As a disclaimer, I haven't played the game yet, so I'm only basing this response off of the CGs shown for this game and your previous games on here. But, I would like to see girls without huge tits. Sure, big tits are nice, but having a petite girl with small boobs appeals to me too.

Also, regarding your patreon, could you update the links on there? I was unsure what was "okay" for me to download, because the Overview section still lists the free portion of the game as only the prologue and chapter 1. But on here, we can download and play up to chapter 2, so are we getting access to pay-walled content without having to pay? But it's the actual creator (presumably) that posted this thread and is maintaining it, surely he wouldn't be foolish enough to post content that they wanted to give only to backers, right? Also, is your public release version of Hentasia still at only version 0.6? Or have you just been updating the contents of the post and not the title? Can you update the title of a post on Patreon? Oh, and while I'm on the topic of versions of your games, would you be able to state the latest you can get to in that public release you posted on the 13th and/or updating the Overview section so that it says what the latest public version of your games are available? Thanks again for the consideration

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
I know you asked about types of girls/fetishes/what-have-you we would like to see around a month ago, but I just started doing my next perusal of games on f95 to find more gems and stumbled across this from that signature you made for whatstheirface, so I'll just answer your question now. As a disclaimer, I haven't played the game yet, so I'm only basing this response off of the CGs shown for this game and your previous games on here. But, I would like to see girls without huge tits. Sure, big tits are nice, but having a petite girl with small boobs appeals to me too.

Also, regarding your patreon, could you update the links on there? I was unsure what was "okay" for me to download, because the Overview section still lists the free portion of the game as only the prologue and chapter 1. But on here, we can download and play up to chapter 2, so are we getting access to pay-walled content without having to pay? But it's the actual creator (presumably) that posted this thread and is maintaining it, surely he wouldn't be foolish enough to post content that they wanted to give only to backers, right? Also, is your public release version of Hentasia still at only version 0.6? Or have you just been updating the contents of the post and not the title? Can you update the title of a post on Patreon? Oh, and while I'm on the topic of versions of your games, would you be able to state the latest you can get to in that public release you posted on the 13th and/or updating the Overview section so that it says what the latest public version of your games are available? Thanks again for the consideration
The alchemist on the second map has small tits, but no worries, there will be other characters in the third map with small tits eventually. How small are we talking?

While I did make the initial post on here, it was heavily modified almost immediately to include a bunch of download links. I keep the patreon overview page updated as much as possible. Links on here are already outdated. I'll try changing the post here to have the correct links again. Hopefully it doesn't get changed too quickly again. Working on a game like this takes a lot of time, I've already kind of accepted that I can't really fight piracy. At least patrons will have the easiest access to the latest updates of the game. :)

Hentasia is actually done, the free version is just the 0.6 release.

• Love
Reactions: kratoscar2008

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
what is game Chapter 2: Part 1 now but donwload is Prologue-Chapter 1 (Free demo) ?

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
what is game Chapter 2: Part 1 now but donwload is Prologue-Chapter 1 (Free demo) ?
The free demo doesn't contain anything past chapter 1. You can get the latest patron release on

is there only one scene with cecilia rugee and muriel
In the latest full release there's 2 scenes for them at the moment. More will be added when I finish drawing and writing them. ;)

Gurdin Is there a centaur girl in this one like the last one yet?
Not yet, she has been in a lot of polls, but she's only just missing the mark every time. I will add her for sure, but the patron votes decide when. Now that I'm done with the brothel to spice up the prologue though (currently building and uploading and everything), she will get a lot more changes again. ^^

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Just released the final free version:

The prologue now has a brothel added to it, to have some extra action earlier on in the game. I've also made it so holding the Left Mouse Button advances text quickly.

The links in the first post have been updated as well. Now I'll be continuing to develop chapter 2 (patron version) more. A lot more content to come. ^^

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Question to the dev well as I said before Im still consider to be a patron BUT I need to ask before I will there futa or be futa?

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
I really need more of Rugee
Coming up in the next release!

Question to the dev well as I said before Im still consider to be a patron BUT I need to ask before I will there futa or be futa?
I honestly didn't plan on it, but I've gotten the question a few times. Maybe I should give it a shot, give one of the party members a moment with a futa monster girl. I'll put a poll up for my patrons to see if they'd like to see it.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Coming up in the next release!

I honestly didn't plan on it, but I've gotten the question a few times. Maybe I should give it a shot, give one of the party members a moment with a futa monster girl. I'll put a poll up for my patrons to see if they'd like to see it.
It would be great idea also there can be optional futa like enable or disable I know it bit more work for you(becuse you will need write both dialogue futa and no futa) but as you said ask them.This look like futa mean the pic.

Also I se how you made the game with you team and I must say its rly good you 100% deserve for ur patrons and the progres of the game also nice ;)

I know not all devs into futa(not all like them) so If you will do futa content becuse someone push you to do It dont do it then Its you game and you should focus on what you like but If there will be no problem then yea do it becuse why not? than more chose In game than better becuse most will find what they want.

good luck bro I rly wish you will do great work.

470618_3.jpg

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes