Unity Abandoned Warriors of Legend [Library Update] [Gurdin Alehammer]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
Love the game

Just a quick question when is the dec available for $5 patrons the one I downloaded doesn't have fuh or Muriel's second scenes.

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Love the game

Just a quick question when is the dec available for $5 patrons the one I downloaded doesn't have fuh or Muriel's second scenes.
It should have already been available for $5 patrons, but it seems I made a mistake somewhere. My apologies! It should be okay now:

Glad to hear you're enjoying the game!

Edit: The current latest release will go down to $5 the 9th of March. That one contains another Rugee scene, as well as the Satyr girl. Just so you know that as well. ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Jiren86

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
It should have already been available for $5 patrons, but it seems I made a mistake somewhere. My apologies! It should be okay now:

Glad to hear you're enjoying the game!

Edit: The current latest release will go down to $5 the 9th of March. That one contains another Rugee scene, as well as the Satyr girl. Just so you know that as well. ^^
Thanks

zetodragon

Apr 23, 2017
¿ What happened to the game? hahaha because they removed chapter 2 someone has to share it hahaha​

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
¿ What happened to the game? hahaha because they removed chapter 2 someone has to share it hahaha​

That release should have everything in it, or is something broken? I don't restart from the start with every test anymore, so if something doesn't work, let me know. You start off in a prologue map, then you move to chapter 1 (different map) where you gather your party. Last you go to chapter 2 (new map again), which is what I'm updating content for atm.

zetodragon

Apr 23, 2017

That release should have everything in it, or is something broken? I don't restart from the start with every test anymore, so if something doesn't work, let me know. You start off in a prologue map, then you move to chapter 1 (different map) where you gather your party. Last you go to chapter 2 (new map again), which is what I'm updating content for atm.
I just wanted to know why I saw that the link in chapter two was missing, I will try this one to see if it is different from the one I had thanks.

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Just a heads up for everyone here too, as I'm, of course, posting most updates on the patreon. Currently I'm working on a bigger content update to continue the main story. It'll involve a combined race tribe. The poll I had showed me the will of the people, so there will be Orcs, Merfolk, and Lizardfolk in the tribe. It'll contain an optional futa scene somewhere in there too!

It's gonna take some time, because there's a ton of drawing to do, and then a lot of game building and writing to go with it. But we keep on truckin'! ;)

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Just a heads up for everyone here too, as I'm, of course, posting most updates on the patreon. Currently I'm working on a bigger content update to continue the main story. It'll involve a combined race tribe. The poll I had showed me the will of the people, so there will be Orcs, Merfolk, and Lizardfolk in the tribe. It'll contain an optional futa scene somewhere in there too!

It's gonna take some time, because there's a ton of drawing to do, and then a lot of game building and writing to go with it. But we keep on truckin'! ;)
Nice.
This and Solarion Project are the most promising 2d games on this site.

Oct 17, 2017
I seriously contemplated dropping the full latest update for everyone here, but the dev does seem nice, and not like most dick head devs.... Probably would if the dev had a mega following and tons of money like Summertime Saga.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I seriously contemplated dropping the full latest update for everyone here, but the dev does seem nice, and not like most dick head devs.... Probably would if the dev had a mega following and tons of money like Summertime Saga.
Honestly his growth has kind of stunted so maybe him being so closed with releases has impacted him. Updating the thread might bring some new eyes on this underlooked game but I will accept your desicion to hold off.

Reactions: elymid

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So futa's being added huh? Question is, will there be a non futa's version of the character, or will you just miss out on the character?

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Hows the content for chapter one? Not sure if I should give the game some time to develop more or try it out.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
So is this on hold or what? Almost a year since the last post by the dev and even longer since the last update.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
So is this on hold or what? Almost a year since the last post by the dev and even longer since the last update.
Check the patreon.
Its still updated, I imagine he either has a loyal fanbase that doesnt leak or he has a very tight security measure to deal with leakers so they dont want to warrant a ban.
Wish we could get a Kamikaze to leak the following update.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes