2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

killablue

Apr 30, 2017
Zippy block a lot of European countries from using them. You need a VPN, the in-built one with Opera will do.
Another workaround to access Zippy is to use Tor Browser but you may need to use the "New Circuit for this site" until it is unblocked
The feature is located on lock symbol beside the url bar

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
I'm not sure if it's ok posting links from other forums but here's the 1.030 patch download link, all credits for the download link and patch goes to Rui.

Iam have question frist install patch v1.020 and install this patch?

Reactions: Jenzi800

AMG222

Oct 13, 2017
I'm not sure if it's ok posting links from other forums but here's the 1.030 patch download link, all credits for the download link and patch goes to Rui.

I have this error after installing 1.030 path, I intalled first the 1.020 path

sylmaryon

Nov 2, 2017
It didnt work for me when i used the cheat (seem some problem with the Assembly-CSharp.ddl). I restored the ddl and now i can update.

Sep 3, 2019
Got in the game again, playing 1.03. I won't touch the fps side. Focusing on the "dating" side. Still encountering so many broken english. There are 8 girls but only 4 have sex scene, 2 of them lead to nowhere (dialog bug?). So many bugs even in date and event scene, many scene are un-advance-able because the dialog just stop or won't load. Some very annoying cloth collision problems in the event scene. Many stage have hilariously low-res texture, in sharp contrast with the girls high-res model and texture. Jarring sex voice acting. No free camera option. Some characters sex scene (Linda and Mei Lin) are only playable if you change the game's dialogue to Chinese. Even then the scene are cut off before the sex scene happens.

There is just too many bugs, in the fps sides and the dating sides. I can understand if this is a beta test or early access game. The fact that this is already a commercially released games makes all of the bug really unforgivable. If I buy this game is because I want to experience the dating side with those gorgeous woman. I can forgive if only the fps side is bad, but I can't forgive it when the dating (and adult section of it) side of it is so bad, broken and unplayable because there are so many bugs present. How can the devs releasing this game in this condition? QA is non-existent in this game. Uninstalled.

Reactions: ThreeLeggedMan

Wagadada

May 10, 2018
I had some visual glitch were girls did appear without clothes and hair during mission. But it didn't last. Is there a way to make them fight naked ?

• Haha
Reactions: HarleyQuinn

Sunshine

Jun 25, 2017
which ones have a sex scene? I'm on the third girl and it seems she doesn't have one.
Natalia, Maria, Mei Lin, and Linda are the only ones with scene on the "Intimate" tab and only Natalia and Maria has sex scene. Both Mei Lin and Linda require switching to Chinese in order to continue the scene.

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes