2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
Natalia, Maria, Mei Lin, and Linda are the only ones with scene on the "Intimate" tab and only Natalia and Maria has sex scene. Both Mei Lin and Linda require switching to Chinese in order to continue the scene.
So, Mei Lin could talk with her mother tongue ... .. That make sense ! xD

Zuhalzu

Dec 16, 2019
Im dowloaded and run v.1030, but the installer encountered a problem;

OK! Valid hash for: "F:\Wars and Roses\Wars and Roses\Wars and Roses_Data\sharedassets8.assets.resS"
OK! Valid hash for: "F:\Wars and Roses\Wars and Roses\Wars and Roses_Data\sharedassets9.assets"
OK! Valid hash for: "F:\Wars and Roses\Wars and Roses\Wars and Roses_Data\sharedassets9.assets.resS"
[!] Error! Invalid hash for: "F:\Wars and Roses\Wars and Roses\Wars and Roses_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll"
[!] Some files do not exist or have incorrect hash!

Patch was not applied!

(ok i fix my problem i download v.1020 CSharp.dll file in this tag and put inside \Wars and Roses_Data\Managed)

Last edited:

AMG222

Oct 13, 2017
I'can't do the final mission there is a terrorist inside a container he can shot me but i can't

ER420R

May 23, 2019
After i played the first contracts on "insane" which was pretty challenging but fun, i installed the patches because the new contracts didnt got unlocked. After that the game was kind of boring, u get much more money and the mission a easy asf.

As i read here, many complaint about the difficulty is to high, so i recommend to implement a option to change it ingame because i think is was perfect as it was and id like the new contract to be more not less challenging then the old ones, as its supposed to be in every game

Reactions: Yukihirou

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
Here is the 1.040 patch (1.030 patch required) download links, all credits for both the links and the patch goes to Rui.

Side note: I recommend not checking the "Save Backup" box on the Update Patcher, as it can lead to errors and even the game folder being deleted on worst cases.

Last edited:

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Is there even sex scene with Linda and Mei Lin? or i just doing something wrong in dialoge, it's fuckin chinese.. i literally unlock all of the girls (except SeoJun because she doesn't in the game at all.. i see people also unlock her but i just can't) make their hearts point 5 and unlock their intimate scenes but still linda and mei lin doesn't have sex scene. Only teasing like scenes in intimate scene. Game version is 1.041. Also idk what is the point of switching language chinese to order to see scene in both of this character.. Maria's picnic scene is broken too. Boy game is just a mess.

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
guys, halp, mouse sensitivity is like too low, even if i put the slider all the way up, so how do i fix that cause with this speed i cant even hit a goddamn fly!

Last edited:

LordGMLP

May 15, 2017
Looked this game up after Gmanlives’ video on Youtube. Another Chinese Dev group with great ambitions. Too bad this ain’t Bright Memory.

Reactions: ThreeLeggedMan
2.60 star(s) 16 Votes