2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but steam said to me it is not avaible in my country.
That's what the if was for. You can get the DLC from back here, either BaasB's links or the websites. You might be able to get it from Steam without using the store page by trying...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 11c11

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
One of the few games that has a somewhat matching user score between both F95 and Steam lol

Reactions: keterboy

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Let's be real though. Not like this was going to be good. How many adult games that are finished are actually good? Here they tried to add some pubg simulator into the game and its buggy. They didn't even release it in EA. They released it as a full game, when we know that's not true. I mean some of the girls don't get any scenes but they are being added later at the developer discretion.

I would wait a year, maybe the game would be better.

Reactions: Krosos

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
View attachment 1644164

i already updated the op several times last month

v1.050
- : Part: - - - MIXDROP: Part: - -

Version 1.050
Hi all, had to slow down with updates a bit because got sick, but here we go.
Added the free rotation camera mode to most of the scenes(Right-click and drag to rotate the camera, scroll wheel to zoom, W/S key to incline/decline)
Added a special scene for Lena.
gofile takes 4 to 6 hours to download... transfer is a empty zip file... part 1 throw 3 has no files found... an mixdrop doesn't work at all when clicking the download button on the site link can you upload a torrent file for this??

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Hi,
i am a little bit confused. What files are needed for the installation? A couple of days ago i have used a torrent to get two files:

1645116682198.png
Tdoay i got this files:

1645116719136.png

Is anything more needed?
I can only start the setup with the FitGirlRepack, what has to be done with the iso from PLAZA? Just mount with deamon tolls or something like this and that was it? I don't want to mess up with a eventually full funtionally installation.

ashk3z

Jun 16, 2018
I get this error when applying the first patch and when I try to apply the second patch it won't work because it says that it is the wrong version any idea how I could fix this.

Edit: Upon looking at the error in the patch application is
Error! Invalid hash for: "C:\Games\Wars and Roses\Wars and Roses_Data\globalgamemanagers"
[!] Required file for patching does not exist: "C:\Games\Wars and Roses\Wars and Roses_Data\level0"
are the two types of errors that pop up.
REPLACE FILE

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Anyone know what patches and stuff are needed for the version?

FYI - MediaFire link on that OVAgames page does not throttle the download, works seamlessly with Jdownloader2 as well

Last edited:

platikus

Jan 5, 2018
Guys I am having this error when i tried to apply to patch "

[!] Error! Invalid hash for: "D:\Games\Wars and Roses\Wars and Roses_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll"
[!] Some files do not exist or have incorrect hash! "

it is a clean install. I updated the other patches without a problem. now I have the "1.041" version. and trying to update to the last version. any solution?

plus other files are okay.

Reactions: natz23

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
Guys I am having this error when i tried to apply to patch "

[!] Error! Invalid hash for: "D:\Games\Wars and Roses\Wars and Roses_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll"
[!] Some files do not exist or have incorrect hash! "

it is a clean install. I updated the other patches without a problem. now I have the "1.041" version. and trying to update to the last version. any solution?

plus other files are okay.

if i recall correctly, you would only get Assembly-CSharp.dll error when using noxtek's cheats, so maybe try replacing it with the 1.041 version. It's posted somewhere here, i think.

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes