2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

platikus

Jan 5, 2018
Guys I am having this error when i tried to apply to patch "

[!] Error! Invalid hash for: "D:\Games\Wars and Roses\Wars and Roses_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll"
[!] Some files do not exist or have incorrect hash! "

it is a clean install. I updated the other patches without a problem. now I have the "1.041" version. and trying to update to the last version. any solution?

plus other files are okay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
okay i fixed my own problem after I put 1.041 clean "Assembly-CSharp.dll" and tried the last patch and it worked. I had the cheated version of 1.041. after replaced with clean version it fixed. you can find the clean version at attachment.

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Anyone know what patches and stuff are needed for the version?

FYI - MediaFire link on that OVAgames page does not throttle the download, works seamlessly with Jdownloader2 as well
Well the installer says it's 1.050 but it's a few GB smaller than the one in OP, however that might be due to the way they repacked it idk

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
is this where the protagonist takes all for one ? if it is, nah not my thing, thou the girl look sexy.

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
It's nothing but advertisements and broken links.
no I literally just downloaded it not long ago. I have ad blocker on and used the mediafire link.
all games on that site redirect to filecrypt first if you thought that was an ad

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Steam reviews are Mixed, which doesn't inspire confidence, because some truly fucking awful games have some inexplicably high review scores on Steam. So if this is Mixed, I wonder just how terrible it is.

LurkManTheIII

Feb 5, 2022
Does this game have a combat sex system similar to Seed of the Dead 2? As in, can the girls be violated by enemies if the girls go down?

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes