2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
"1.000" but it's buggy as hell. it's theoratically complete, but a hotfix already came out, that should fix the most prominent ones.
I hope we can get the update(s) soon. :)
And in steam it's in "early access". Devs said that they will continue to bring new content to the game, and in the changelog for the hotfix, they wrote that their priority for the next update is to fix more issues. In my opinion, they do care about the game, it just came out a bit early. Maybe they had money problems, and had to release it faster than intended? I don't know. Anyway, I'll keep a watch on this one. I'll play a bit more too while I wait.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Whenever I see an eroge "FPS" game, the first thing I always ask is how the performance of the shooting part is.
If triple A studios still produced jank FPS, then a home brew one may need another checking.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Although it clearly is early access, the developers didn't actually release it as early access for some reason. It was meant to be out a month ago, but Steam review issues.
The game only has one H scene so far ??
Pretty much, you can get Natalia but Mei Ling is bugged.

Reactions: Kak99

xort

Jun 1, 2017
is anyone have the crack only ? dont really want to download 25 gb all over again

That's the 1.02 patch and the crack. Patch might not work on this version as it was made for the repack, but the crack is inside.

opore

Jan 4, 2018

That's the 1.02 patch and the crack. Patch might not work on this version as it was made for the repack, but the crack is inside.
thank you,its kinda unusual someone using "my sharepoint". and do you mind, if i ask for "assembly-csharp" for 1.02 in managed folder, im trying to use the cheat, mine 1.02 while cheat say 1.00. hope for it just work scenario, ended up unplayable. just upload it directly please, and sorry for troubling you.

latrop16

May 12, 2018
I haven't played the game yet, but I have big hopes for scenes.
I hope the "animated" tag is missing by accident.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I haven't played the game yet, but I have big hopes for scenes.
I hope the "animated" tag is missing by accident.
Don't waste your time if erotic content is what you're looking for, apparently there is only one sex scene with only one character so I'm not sure if that qualifies as content..

Reactions: latrop16

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Been playing it since yesterday it got it's release on the scene. It's relatively okay-ish. A good time killer, bit of a grind for the money. The shooting part is okay, although there are things they can improve. When you get more girls you can simply send them in and clear rooms/areas for you. Just give them heavy armor and ARs and they're good to go.
There are quite a few bugs, something like door placement issues in map 2, rag doll physics going haywire and being shot through the wall. The game get relatively a lot easier once you have at least 2 girls helping you, then a lot of the maps are easy peasy.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
reading the review ... i got galgun flashback, i did smash something with that game ^^ my fist in the mouse, because, using a controler was a joke due to lag, but the mouse was not that much better and the aiming ><
dating side of the game may have been somewhere but hey ...

this game seem like more of the same, shitty fps and worse nsfw content, i'm always joking with my friend about the price and size of any DoA due to dlc i think the dev was influenced and it show as he release a full game that is not actualy working and offer hotfix and dlc in the same sentence T_T

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The R18 DLC on the website is so it doesn't get categorised as fully adult by Steam, and the is age gated.

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes