Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Yes Updated them on saturday

?
Fitgirl repack?

I downloaded that from the op but when i try to open it it keeps asking me for what file do i want to open torrent ???
Googlie search *Torrent downloader* pick one

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
once i done that what am i supposed to do then?
Never used torrents b4 so don't know what im doing
install the program/software, unpack fitgirl double on the file extension, happy download (check youtube for more help)

Feb 15, 2018
Man what a waste of time.I waited like 1 hour to download and another 10min to install that then try turning on the cheats since the game is impossible without cheating only to find out the game won't start with them then uninstall.

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
Cheats won't work after updating the game, as most of you already know.
I'd be against playing it right now, game is filled with bugs such as getting stuck in most girls events because the dialogue refuses to advance and the only option is skipping the entire thing.

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
Cheats won't work after updating the game, as most of you already know.
I'd be against playing it right now, game is filled with bugs such as getting stuck in most girls events because the dialogue refuses to advance and the only option is skipping the entire thing.
That's why. Best way to get this game. Wait until the devs could pull enough R18 content. THe Devs in this game are def R18 First and Tactical shooter 2nd.

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes