MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
I won't talk about bugs and gameplay, it's said without me, but I can't keep silent about animations...
In general, ALL the girls are very beautiful, there is no fucking MILF (I'm terribly bored that they are right everywhere), and when I got to the animations, I was looking forward to juicy, sexy scenes with charming girls...
Boom Fuck ! I counted about 2-3 normal sex scenes, while the sex scenes here are quite a lot... Why...WHY !?? they are all made in the style of some childish erotica ? where juicy animations with penetration ? why in all scenes of blowjob I see not the face but only hair ? where the animation of the cock in the pussy ?
There is simply no limit to frustration...okay 1-2 scenes WITHOUT penetration, for a change but not vice versa ! I'm not 15 years old (a long time ago) to jerk off to bouncing tits !
The saddest thing is that in most cases it is just a couple of centimeters away and there will be luxurious scenes... but no.
Oh I feel this one.
Thank you for playing.
The biggest thing I can say is, I don't want to rush anything.
I want to make sure I'm telling the story I wanted to without being pulled by the urge I have to skip to the end.
I will take your last comment to heart though. I think I can do better scenes as well.
I really appreciate the feed back!
It'll take time, but I will get better.

There's also a bug that I think most overlooked, (or I think it's a bug) when you get the option to meet Magna's stepmom, it takes you back to the whole bandit scene where you have to fight that leader girl.
You're right. I overlooked it. I'll go about fixing it now. Expect this one to roll out tomorrow morning, or late tonight.

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
I really enjoyed playing this game, the story is really wonderful and i like the betrayal plot on it, the characters are all high quality, so i choose to wrote a little feedback here.
I think the best character of the game is Juna (don't know why you can't repeat the morning scene with her (i think is normal the replay cause her work), and i'm waiting to see the girl in the introduction too.
For the 5 girls i like surely Magna (the 2 girls with her are good too), I think Rhea is the most interesting and the events with Priscilla were fun.
Not a big fan of Cleo or Luce characters.
Really enjoyed the events and scenes with Taliya, waiting to add Natalie to the fun.
For the side characters the best one was Rummi for me, hope to see more of her in the future.
During the game the part of the story i really liked was to make Lunette's plan fail.
The story with Cherry and the bandits girls was pretty interesting too.
Now, find something i didn't liked wasn't easy but surely i think this choice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1) I liked the part when they planned to make Lunette fail with her plan, and the second choice don't let you see nothing, so i choose the first one to continue the event.
2) Don't like the first choice forces you towards a "manipulation route", when at the end you used the plan of Joana but you enjoyed the scene with Lunette.
So more than a Luce Manipulation Route, i'd like a Luce's Sisters Manipulation Route, keeping the affection with Luce.
Cause surely i'd like see a more submissive Lunette corrupted by MC and maybe do the same with the other sisters of Luce (and Violet too, Joana's ambassador). So i'd like keep Luce's affection and corrupt all the girls of her family.
there is no fucking MILF (I'm terribly bored that they are right everywhere)
If you ask me is a sad thing, and that's the reason cause i choose Lunette's scene too, cause she is a married girl, and i'm waiting to see the mothers of the girls too.
Btw: i liked the hostess character, don't know if we see her more in the story, i think she's another elf
If i can give an advise, it's better make a real character profile page (in some game is an icon) for all the characters when you're in the room, cause there're really too many of them and isn't so easy remember them when we wait the new updates.
Same thing, maybe in the characters profile pages, for the number of scenes (if you don't want create a gallery), to understand if we missed a scene of a character (maybe something like: "character name" scene 2/3) and for which character (sometimes cause the choices too).
For errors, i didn't found Magna in the barracks after cherry's event, for find her i was forced to use "fast travel".
And when i clicked on her icon the first scene give me this error
Keep up the good work

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nice, I didn't play the plot where MC take Cleo to the city so didn't get to start over... And those 2 girls Sash and Monica was a very interesting duo, 1 was so nice while the other seem to be a tsundere....And Cherry was very hot too, those eyes was both creepy but at the same time truly take away my soul
And that dream sex in the brothel,hhhhhmmmmmm...it was very sexy but weird, would prefer to having sex with Juna for real again (and need to be repeatable too)

Reactions: wiseold6996

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
latest version, downloaded it yesterday. after leaving dream sequence it auto goes to dock, then locks you in
I had to fix this one in a v0.3.4 update.
Sorry about that, ladies and gentlemen...

and is there a gallery?
That's actually what I'm working on right now! I got a lot of requests for content lists, so people don't miss things, a gallery will help with that I hope. I'm not the best programmer, so I'm learning a lot here. So far it's going well, and I'm focusing on functionality.

For errors, i didn't found Magna in the barracks after cherry's event, for find her i was forced to use "fast travel".
And when i clicked on her icon the first scene give me this error

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes