RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
gallery/replay unlock
should include instructions. I am assuming it is to just place it in /game/ folder to unlock gallery?

also you should zip it because F95 renames all files to have a bunch of shit at the front. by being zipped it would protect the contents of the zip from the rename
Itch.io has a decent download link.
thanks. and it has a guide too! nice

MetalChicken

May 23, 2020
should include instructions. I am assuming it is to just place it in /game/ folder to unlock gallery?
Yep

also you should zip it because F95 renames all files to have a bunch of shit at the front. by being zipped it would protect the contents of the zip from the rename
Do those cause issues for renpy loading them? Seems easier to just directly download instead of unpacking

jerome292

Jul 15, 2019
Hum? Any idea how to "unbusy" Violet? So I can keep going with Luce. It has been 2 update since i did not see new content.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Hum? Any idea how to "unbusy" Violet? So I can keep going with Luce. It has been 2 update since i did not see new content.
I'm afraid not. This is an bug where if you picked Lunette it would cause this to happen. I'll have a fix for it in about a week. Still messing around with it, but it's at the top of my to do list.

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
there is a bug with isha and her sisters were they won't arrive as they should and if you use quick travel it just says that is all for her content, it only happens on the save were i went for the optional LI's instead of the main ones

aftershock3

Feb 26, 2021
Another bug in the fight with Magna. There is a branch that decreases MC's HP by 2, but the end condition is mchp==0.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
there is a bug with isha and her sisters were they won't arrive as they should and if you use quick travel it just says that is all for her content, it only happens on the save were i went for the optional LI's instead of the main ones
Thank you! I'm glad someone caught that. I'll put that on the list of things to wipe out.

Another bug in the fight with Magna. There is a branch that decreases MC's HP by 2, but the end condition is mchp==0.
I see, so if it goes into the negative it won't end. I'm surprised that wasn't an issue sooner.

It's bug hunting season. :mad:

• Yay, new update!

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Updates without actual content are fun.
I always disliked sandbox games but this one... brings a whole new dimension into it - a colossal waste of time with nothing to do.
However, it's wrong to judge harshly a game in the development stage so I'll probably be back in a few years when it's finishd.

lolindir95

May 18, 2020
Updates without actual content are fun.
I always disliked sandbox games but this one... brings a whole new dimension into it - a colossal waste of time with nothing to do.
However, it's wrong to judge harshly a game in the development stage so I'll probably be back in a few years when it's finishd.
I think you are on the wrong thread

Reactions: TheHighlander

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I think you are on the wrong thread
Nope, this is the 2nd update in a row where I cannot progress to any, supposedly, newly added content from my last save. Anything I try - I am met with "this is the end of content for xxx".
As I said in my previous comment - the game is still in development, shit happens, bugs pop up... waiting for the game to actually be finished seems prudent.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes