aob86

May 12, 2019
links to download the new update are public on their patreon, i am not an member but i still could access the post and download it, hopefully others will enjoy the new family more than i did because they went straight to the top of my least favourite

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
This is the post on Patreon if you need (with public download links):

Or if you prefer:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy, and don't forget to support Devs.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
I see your using the asian graphics that a lot of people use in there games any chance the mc isnt asian looking (couldint tell from the pics posted). No issue if the girls look asian but it's just pure no go if the MC is, cuase I'm not n hard to imagine myself ever being so it's a huge turn off.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
I see your using the asian graphics that a lot of people use in there games any chance the mc isnt asian looking (couldint tell from the pics posted). No issue if the girls look asian but it's just pure no go if the MC is, cuase I'm not n hard to imagine myself ever being so it's a huge turn off.
you never see the MCs face

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
slave tag, how much of that content is there? is this a game where you enslave your would be brides?
No, you don't enslave your future brides. There are slaves in various parts of the area (at the academy where the MC is, in a larger city, etc.). The MC can have sex with some of those slaves. (Some are "servants" but technically would be slaves also, IMO; they are just well-treated slaves.) There isn't a huge amount, but there is a bit.

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
I can get all the girls right? there is no "if you choose this girl you cant get this one"
You can have some fun with ALL the main girls (Cleo, Luce, Magma, Priscila, Rhea, Isha, Leona) whitout any consequences yet.
You can have some fun with ALL secondaries girls, there is ro real impact on the story line.
But some scenes are mutually exclusives at some point (Luce/Lune, Priscilla/Anna...).

I'm working on a full guide to unlock everything but it take time to write and verify everything plus I don't know if I will publish it (maybe if some people are interrested).

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I can get all the girls right? there is no "if you choose this girl you cant get this one"
The last I saw; Mr.Rooster has said that in the long-term you will not get locked out of any main girls, but you will miss some scenes in the short-term (can't get all scenes on a single play without save-scumming).
I've been gone for a bit, but I don't think that has changed.

Reactions: lunar517

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
The last I saw; Mr.Rooster has said that in the long-term you will not get locked out of any main girls, but you will miss some scenes in the short-term (can't get all scenes on a single play without save-scumming).
I've been gone for a bit, but I don't think that has changed.
Ya there are scenes that can easily be missed. Some are currently in the Gallery or in Replay and some are not (as for 1.4.2).
There is also a lot of content (renders/dialogs) that you may miss, depending how you interract with the protagonist and in what order you do them. These don't really affect the storyline overall. For example: In Magma's story right after your first encounter in Orange Ciity with Magma and Stacia, you can search for Stacia at the City and if you do this before you go to the arena with Magma and Yun-Yun, you will miss the opportunity to learn more about their common history (mag_9_q6==1).

And yes there is no way to see everything without save-scumming, I thought we could do this via the Replay but apparently not.

I'm at my third restart of the 1.4.2, because I find it difficult not to get lost in writing my guide (and with the less save/load as possible). I try to write it in order to leave the maximum freedom to the player because I think it's more pleasant that way.

Reactions: Tavi13
Feb 14, 2019
Hey I downloaded the android version and for some reason when I try to start the game it wants me to "Allow access to manage all files" usually if a game wants anything it's just photos why the hell does this game want access to everything??? Pretty sussy...

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Afaik RIGHT NOW you can make some 4(?) girls so pissed that they'll deny MC their repeatable sex scenes for a time. Usually happens by deciding too obviously for her late-coming sister(s). As a rule: When you stick with the one that you met first instead, you seem likely to get the competitors too.
And even those four might calm down about it later.
The game is somewhat in flux about that stuff due to politics, and the story heavily implies multiple marriages and/or concubines at every corner.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes