Feb 21, 2023
Still the same question from me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since there was no update in the meantime I will simply share my thoughts from a previous comment.
We have an idea where her story might continue. There is a sort of sneak peek in the last update where the MC's father gives her a mission to spy on the recluse alchemist, who might be involved with the mother's murder, as a servant. Since MC is also working on getting to him, one might surmise we may run into her along that storyline at some point.
The latter part is of course no guarantee and merely my conjecture, it will be up to the resident rooster where things are going ;)
Additional note: also no guarantee that it happens this update. So if you can't live without goddess Juna you may have to wait for another one, earliest someone can tell you is after this one actually drops.

Reactions: HeavenKim

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thumb.jpg Just went thru game (2 paths) and decided to updated Walkthrough / guide for it up to current v1.9.2.
also made more user friendly for 1 handed usage, content is linked between each other so click on it.

for bonus have also made Maps for locations and ppl, so we know where is what and who.

one suggestion to dev. in fast mode when you are working on 3 from brothel. each time after you have to go to mc room and back again to progress and that is bit pain to do. so i suggest to whether remove requirement to go home or make day skip button in brothel.

enjoy

Last edited:

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
one suggestion to dev. in fast mode when you are working on 3 from brothel. each time after you have to go to mc room and back again to progress and that is bit pain to do. so i suggest to whether remove requirement to go home or make day skip button in brothel.

enjoy
Ok. It shall be done.

we are near release date?
Yes.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Update:

- 1.9.0 Content
[x] Marion Twins' story
- Room scenes
- Romance scene
- 20 Story events
[x] Mystery Character scene
[x] Servants
Story events involving Ezra, Tima, Josie and Fir
[x] Priscilla story
- 6 Story events

- 1.9.1 Bug Patch

For 1.9.1 We have minor bug fixes like images being out of position or certain text not looking right. But also, there were some major bugs that were keeping progress from happening or making them appear out of order.

[x] Fixed many typos in 1.9.1
[x] Fixed a bug making it impossible to see some minor Juna scenes
[x] Fixed a bug that would make it impossible to normal travel to Priscilla's scenes
[x] Added a new feature in the Brothel to 'refresh' the rooms
(So you don't have to travel back to your room to continuously revisit brothel members.)
[x] Added logs for Juna AND her servants
[x] Added a book to the library

Shout out to micmitja for updating the walkthrough. I will upload that to Patreon and Itchio.

I've included a smaller patch file for people who have already downloaded 1.9.0!

Just extract this .zip into your "game" folder and "replace all" (You know you have the right place if you are replacing files)

LINKS:
Patch 1.9.1 (For people with 1.9.0)

PC:

MAC:

Android:

Walkthrough:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well Priscilla still seems to be bugged, after have reached bathhouse requirement for with Marions, shes nowhere to be seen
can progress via fast travel, but thats only way, nothing else triggers.

also brothel day skip crash game

Last edited:
Reactions: FookU2

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Wartribe Academy [v1.9.1 Public] [Mr.Rooster] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [2,83 GB]
- - -

Mac [2,77 GB]
- - -

--------------------------------------------------

Wartribe Academy [v1.9.1 Public] [Mr.Rooster] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v1.8.1 Public -> v1.9.1 Public [227 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
The next update is planned for late October, early November That will safely be after my wedding, so I can focus entirely on my wedding.

I really cherish the back and forth of lore. I hope it continues to be enjoyable. I am eager to explore more of those intriguing details too, like the life style of the tribe! It's not something we have leaned into, and for one, it would demonstrate how the girls learn the things they do.

But there will be significantly more political intrigue next chapter. This one is meant to be the intro to our story and the seed of our character's relationships. The next one will see us engage with the direction of the other cities more.
Congrats on your recent Nuptials!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MrRooster

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I remember giving this game a go a looooong time ago, but quickly bailed due to the sandbox of it all. I'm not seeing sandbox in the tags though so I'm wondering if that aspect of the game is gone and if it's worth getting.

If it still has sandbox, please do something about the tags.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Just realized i haven't played this in 6 or 7 updates at least....a good excuse to start fresh.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I remember giving this game a go a looooong time ago, but quickly bailed due to the sandbox of it all. I'm not seeing sandbox in the tags though so I'm wondering if that aspect of the game is gone and if it's worth getting.

If it still has sandbox, please do something about the tags.
still there, you can check the maps guide to see for yourself,
https://f95zone.to/threads/wartribe-academy-v1-9-1-public-mr-rooster.58485/post-12095085
tho game does have fast travel system.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
An excellent update! Even though it took a while there was a good deal of content in the update. This dev is exceptionally good at writing characters and the story is excellent as well! There are so many interesting stories within this game that I am hoping to see continue including Natalia & Talia, and Sash & Monica. This dev really know how to keep things interesting.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes