MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
I'm rather confused about Priscilla. I seem to have Priscilla 2, but until talking to her I wasn't aware of there being two possible versions. From searching this thread, it seems that Lady Crestmoor was supposed to offer me a choice, so either she did but in such a way that I didn't understand her or else there's a bug and I didn't get that scene.
I think the choice is only if you figure out whats going on and push for the truth/Priscilla1. I may be wrong but I think there are choices where you don't figure it out and just get the "improved version" Priscilla2.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
1.9.7 Public May/6/2024

Rhea Rework and story events
Rhea and Luce have some of our oldest content. They have the oldest coding and images as well as general writing. I Retconn'd Rhea's early storyline a noticeable bit. Mainly because some of those early interactions (especially with Joy) missed the mark in tone and purpose.

This shouldn't detract from Rhea's character. Hopefully she's more of the same girl you hate to love, or love to hate.

[x] Updated 7 scenes for Joy's manipulation arc
[x] Updated 7 scenes for Rhea's more affectionate route
- 1 Reworked affection route H scene
- 2 Reworked corruption route H scenes
[x] Keiko Content (Find this in Magna's storyline)
- 2 events
- 1 H scene
[x] 10 Main storyline Events
- 1 H scene with Mystery Character

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Wartribe Academy [v1.9.7 Public] [Mr.Rooster] - Compressed

Win/Linux [2,05 GB]
- - - -

Mac [2,04 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------------------------------
Wartribe Academy [v1.9.7 Public] [Mr.Rooster] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v1.9.6 Public -> v1.9.7 Public [23,2 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
Wartribe Academy [v1.9.7 Public] [Mr.Rooster] - Compressed

Win/Linux [2,05 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [2,04 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

----------------------------------
Wartribe Academy [v1.9.7 Public] [Mr.Rooster] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v1.9.6 Public -> v1.9.7 Public [23,2 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
thank you my kind sir.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
I've heard these a few times now, so I'm going to go ahead and address it.

For the change log issue. The master post will generally only post the latest update. (Even if it's a bug fix)

So after 3 months I may drop a content patch, then a week later release a line of bug fixes for that patch, but the master thread here will only show that I released bug fixes after 3 months. I post details on my Patreon and discord. The time between 1.9.5 (Content drop) and 1.9.7 (Bug fixes) is usually 1 week, and below are the actual changes patch to patch.

1.9.5 Content
[x] Updated 7 scenes for Joy's manipulation arc
[x] Updated 7 scenes for Rhea's more affectionate route
  • 1 Reworked affection route H scene
  • 2 Reworked corruption route H scenes
[x] Keiko Content (Find this in Magna's storyline)
  • 2 events
  • 1 H scene
[x] 10 Main storyline Events
  • 1 H scene with Mystery Character​
1.9.6 Bug Fixes
[x] Rhea's date scene kept repeating if you were nice to her (She just can't get enough of you?)
[x] Fixed an issue with Cherry's Dialog crashing scenes
[x] Fixed numerous typos
[x] Fixed some images sequencing
[x] Disabled the Gallery
[x] Added music to new scenes
[x] Fixed an issue where it was impossible to avoid Magna and Keiko's scene together

[x] Fixed bug that allowed access to an unfinished scene
[x] Fixed a bug that would allow some of Juna's scenes to be missable
  • These should be unlocked in replays once you see the first new scenes
  • In a fresh playthrough there should be no issue
[x] Fixed Rhea's Character log to accurately reflect new changes
[x] Fixed the location triggers of some scenes
[x] Fixed an issue that caused the latest reworked scenes to appear out of order or not at all
[x] Fixed an issue with Rhea's first manipulation route scene having the wrong images shown

It reads like the dev needed 3+ months just for bugfixing. I hope this is just a misunderstanding :poop:

But as for the NEXT update. Yes, I need significantly more than 3 months. Here's the content list for what we have planned for 2.0.0 - It's about triple if not more than what I usually release. And that's because it's a full chapter ending.

2.0.0 Last page of Chapter 1
5 events involving the servant cast
4 events for Luce + 1 H-Scene
3 events for Magna + 1 H-Scene
2 events for Leona (Half Demon) + 1 H-Scene
2 events for Featana (Dragonling) + 1 H-Scene
2 events for Bonadean cast + 1 H-Scene (+ Guest)
1 event for Isha + 1 H-Scene
3 events for Judy (Twin) + 1 H-Scene
2 events for Amy (Twin) + 1 H-Scene
2 events for Cleo + 2 H-Scenes (1 with guest)
2 events for Ezra + 1 H-Scene

2 events for route 1
2 events for route 2
2 exposition events per route

Unexhaustive list

As for what an event entails: A scene with different characters or environment, actions and dialogs for each character of the scene. Consisting of between 10-50 new stills.

It's a ton of work for a 1 person job. Especially when 3 months for me is 1.5 months after you discount my full time job.
And then on top of that I have obligations to my family. And at the end of the day, I release this game for FREE after 1 week of monetization.

Last edited:

jerome292

Jul 15, 2019
:rolleyes: Some people have a hard time understanding the pain it can be just to write dialogues and situations in a good way. To make characters react the way it should be in different situations and settings. I had a few years of experience about that. So i can't even begin to imagine how long it would take to code everything after + include all the mechanics so events don't come in the wrong order.

I really appreciate the game and story. So thank you for the experience.

Even if there is no main girl trying to corrupt MC for her own benefit. Yes, i like scheming bad girls. Maybe Stacia and Lunette will have something later on. ;)

Reactions: AhrimanH

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
this has been surprisngly good despite a growing number of plot holes and stupid choices by the protag
Oh for sure, I'm not infallible so I have definitely forgotten things here and there. :cry: They're like typos of the plot line >.>
If you want to point some out so that I can shore up inconsistencies I would be very happy to hear it on my discord, patreon, or even twitter/X. Feel free to message me on the side, to avoid any spoilers here in the main thread.

Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image.png Patreon post image-1.png Patreon post image-2.png Patreon post image-4.png

I was browsing F95zone on my down time and I came across this question asking why the content matter is taking so long this time around.

Those of you that have regularly supported me by playing and chatting, as well as by giving from your own wallets, you don't know how much you are helping my situation as I go through my life.

And you still remain despite the delays, so for you guys I am happy to answer this question in greater depth if you ever feel the need to ask. But overall, here is the general reason why this one has taken so much more time and will take even longer.

One huge aspect is that my life is moving at 200%. Think of every milestone you can think of, I am experiencing it right now. I can't seem to slow it down. Sometimes it's joyous, sometimes it's awful. But I won't go into more depth about my life than that. It's relevant, but it's also not yalls burden to bear.

Here's the content list for what we have planned for 2.0.0
It's about triple if not more than what I usually release because it's a full chapter ending.

2.0.0 Last page of Chapter 1

5 events involving the servant cast
4 events for Luce + 1 H-Scene
3 events for Magna + 1 H-Scene
2 events for Leona (Half Demon) + 1 H-Scene
2 events for Featana (Dragonling) + 1 H-Scene
2 events for Bonadean cast + 1 H-Scene (+ Guest)
1 event for Isha + 1 H-Scene
3 events for Judy (Twin) + 1 H-Scene
2 events for Amy (Twin) + 1 H-Scene
2 events for Cleo + 2 H-Scenes (1 with guest)
2 events for Ezra + 1 H-Scene
2 events for route 1
2 events for route 2
2 exposition scenes

I want to do MORE too. 11 full fledge H scenes will have to suffice.

I know it's ambitious of me and that it's frustrating to wait. But these events just don't make sense if they happen in separate releases. I understand if you are mad about that. I think that's fair. I also do not want to sacrifice the quality of the product in anyway. So, I apologize for the delay, but it must be done.

As always. Thank you all so much! You guys are great, all the followers and fans, I hope to hear from you on my discord. Tell me what you think below, and I will keep working on it.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Oh for sure, I'm not infallible so I have definitely forgotten things here and there. :cry: They're like typos of the plot line >.>
If you want to point some out so that I can shore up inconsistencies I would be very happy to hear it on my discord, patreon, or even twitter/X. Feel free to message me on the side, to avoid any spoilers here in the main thread.
well for one, I bind scarlett to me then all of a sudden tima has it and I say nothing at all? then shes got the fire spirit bound completely and I dont even bother to mention Ive used the blade or anything about it?

Theres lots of little points throughout where we learn info and then just do nothing with it, we dont ask relevant people we dont investigate and sometimes its just forgottonl

not really related but I also dislike missing good plot beats or getting shit out of order because I dont click every single thing in game every time it goes to sandbox, or because Im more interested in the plot not summoning girls for sexy time to my room.

Cant think of any other detailed plot holes right this second as Im still wrapping up current content and have only just gone through several bits so its all kinda a jumble in my head atm

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Thank you! Yes it's true. Scarlet's path is like 5 noodles worth of code tied together with superglue. I will be looking to untangle it after I am done with 2.0.0

It falls into the area of quality bug fix, but I cannot get the time to fix it. Thank you for bringing it up. As for possibly missing things because of not wanting to view all scenes, yes, you are right about that too. I don't think I will be able to fix that though. Early in development I had the notion that all scenes should be seen in a particular order. And that kind of locked me up for future content. Your feelings on the scene/plot relationship is valid. A lot of people have that same opinion.

Which was a surprise to me. I tried to adjust my coding to make up for it, but that was much later in the development cycle, so I am unfortunately stuck having to untangle the thing retroactively. I'll be sure to go back to fix those things, but for the people that have already seen the content, I'm afraid it might have already soured the cadence.

I can only apologize for that. I'll only say it was back when I first started, so it's the trouble of being a noob developer. I am trying to avoid those issues now for new releases.

I really can't wait for 2.0.0 to be done so I can start fresh on Chapter 2.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes