HTML Abandoned Waste Management Consultant [v0.01] [Sgt. Pepper]

Who's your favourite girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
For those of you who care, if you're still around, I am rewriting the game completely on the same premise. I will release bits on Discord so that I can get feedback instantly before I release it on F95.
It was a great start to what showed to become a great game.. but then the hiatus. I personally am awaiting its continuation.

Reactions: Sgt. Pepper

Sgt. Pepper

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2018
It was a great start to what showed to become a great game.. but then the hiatus. I personally am awaiting its continuation.
Glad to hear that you liked it! I enjoyed it too, but felt as though I had grown as a writer and wanted to create a better story.

One aspect I didn't like was how the choices involved led to the same outcomes. The version I am working on now is more of an upstart. I am also changing my "art" style, as the last one wasn't my favourite.

Reactions: bearclaw01234

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
While the art had a bit of edge to it, yes it could be better. Though the characters looked good for that art style (especially the females), I'm sure a better art style would show them much better portrayed with the intended emotions for each situation & not just with the words (it showed some, but most of it was from the words). Also, a correction: not liked, I loved what was there (even though brief) & can't wait to see it continued.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sgt. Pepper