EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
menuReadyver2.png

Overview:
Wars, natural disasters and man-made catastrophes have brought this world into decline. People began to divide into different camps: both into good people who fight for their survival, and those who decided to release their inner demons and began to wreak havoc. Only the communities try to keep the remaining civilized world behind their high and protected walls, but not everything is so simple, because first you have to prove your usefulness by serving in one of the factions ("Fighters", "Botanists", "Lawmen" and "Gifted").
You play as a former fighter of one of these communities. But, as fate would have it, you caught the death of your wife and, not thinking long enough, went into reclusiveness with your daughter in a secluded cabin outside the walls of the community. But your plans for a quiet life have to be put on hold, because someone has planted a note at your door.

Thread Updated: 2024-10-18
Release Date: 2024-10-18
Developer: SenseiDaimon - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Lurking In My Destiny
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

8.png 250.png 212.png 369.png 92.png 35.png 192.png 275.png 132.png 414.png 221.png 163.png

Last edited:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Good first release.
There was a lot of info dump and lore about the world coming at the player too fast in my opinion, it got a little bit overwhelming at times, but when the action sequences kicked in, it was great. I can handle the quick time events and multiple game overs no problem, but that warehouse free roam was straight up cancer. Movement arrows that only show when you hover over the exact spot in the screen? That's fucking vile my dude, i spent like 10 minutes to figure out that there was an arrow at the bottom right that would lead me to the microwave to talk to the last person required to move on.:KEK:
Overall it was a good first release, i just thought it was weird that the MC didn't take his mom and his sister when he left the community, i guess that at the time it was safe for them there, but i imagine that if they saw where the MC and his daughter were living, they'd want to live there too:KEK:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You play as the Female Protagonist only at the beginning of the game to introduce you to the lore, further on you will play as the male character.
why-persian-room-cat-guardian.gif

Why not make the introduction with the Male protagonist from the beginning if in the end the MC is going to be male?

Edit: mmm I just saw who the dev is :HideThePain:. Dev it would be great if you could comment on what content/tags you have planned for this game and if the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice), skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene), forced by plot?

Anyways, thanks and good luck.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes