White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
stuck by the stairs and the game won't let me continue. When clicking on the queen, it said I have time to talk to someone but I've talked to both female characters already... also found the dildo...

bugged?

edit: figured it out. For anyone who was like me, when you're in the room (murder text on wall), hover your mouse to lower right. this will lead you to more people you have to talk to in order to progress in game.

Last edited:

remillon

May 16, 2020
looking forward to the next updates. Love dystopian settings with incest and this looks promising. Hopefully there'll be animations in the future

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
Not fantastic but not too bad either. The female protagonist intro was kinda weird and dumped way too much world building into a small section imo. You could have given a rough overview and then scattered the rest in the next 2 or 3 updates. The qte was surprisingly ok although I wouldn't want anything more complicated. Overall has potential. Interesting to see how it develops.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
wonder if this one, like so many others, will end up abandoned within 1-3 updates

will have to wait and see I guess

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
We'll see what the story will be like next year. I hope they both already make an intimate relation.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Noooo another post-apocalyptic game.. these games for some divine reason, are abandoned very quickly and the Devs get lazy with an update every 6 months.Reason? I don't know

By the way, if your native language is not English, why didn't you also add your native language to the game? That gives me a bad feeling, it looks like it's going to be lazy xd

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I seem to be stuck at the Queen spot, talked to the the woman upstairs, I talked to the one in the office, clicked on murder, even found the dildo, but the Queen still says she busy. Guess I will stop here until can get more help on what I need to do.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes