Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
This is a pretty good first release. Hopefully the dev can keep the pacing and atmosphere as the plot goes on. I enjoyed this.

Also, Valorie is smoking hot :love:. The outfit looks good on her.

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
Looked nice untill the minigame started, so i quit, can't stand that shit!
Are you talking about QTE? But it’s simple, especially on such an engine, with rollback.
The only drawback is that you may have a wife and a mechanical keyboard at the same time.

Author, we need the ability to click on the screen, so we won’t get burned.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WastelandGuardians-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: SenseiDaimon

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Only the communities try to keep the remaining civilized world behind their high and protected walls
[...]
not thinking long enough, went into reclusiveness with your daughter in a secluded cabin outside the walls of the community.
Oh fuck no. I need to bring her back inside those walls, surround her with a nauseating amount of weaponry. I'll bring my KPV 14.7mm heavy machine gun from my other game. In fact I will bring my combat team from another game. Pretty sure my Cassius out-stats any bandit rapists you can throw at him.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
"Mom, can we have Desert Stalker?"
"We have Desert Stalker at home, honey."

Desert Stalker at home: :HideThePain:

Jokes aside, this dev abandoned his last game, so I guess we'll see where this goes? Dude seems to look at popular games and tries to emulate them to try and make money while never quite understanding what makes those games popular in the first place. The heroes harem koikatsu clone he made didn't pull anyone, so he's going for desert stalker next I guess. Lol. Best of luck with your hustle bro.

Loquete

Mar 6, 2021
I understand the doubts about this dev considering the first project is onhold(so basically abandoned), but this initial release is very promising, and I really liked it. It's clearly inspired by Desert Stalker, though I don’t think that’s a bad thing. We'll see how the story develops in future updates

pepegrillo_

May 26, 2020
I understand the doubts about this dev considering the first project is onhold(so basically abandoned), but this initial release is very promising, and I really liked it. It's clearly inspired by Desert Stalker, though I don’t think that’s a bad thing. We'll see how the story develops in future updates
I Agree completely.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes