Icy Viridian

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Is there a footjob scene in the game or is it still to be added?
Sadly, there isn't any in-game right now, but will one day.

Calm your tits, kid.
It was just a question to get an idea of the character's appearance. No need to get triggered.
Go play Fortinite instead if asking a fictional character's age offends you.
So what, my boy? It's a frigging videogame. They're not real people, FFS!
Hey no need for that you two.
She's 19, check her portrait, 0.7.4 is out!

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Calm your tits, kid.
It was just a question to get an idea of the character's appearance. No need to get triggered.
Go play Fortinite instead if asking a fictional character's age offends you.
Old time Fallout player here(D1P it back in 1997). One of the reasons I got interested on this game.

Back then people weren't so sensisitive about some themes, especially in an erotic game. They treated videogames like actual videogames. Soy boys are ruining gaming.

Cwovictor

Oct 15, 2019
Look at that screenshot, "a cruel expiration". Poor tidings for a text-based game when the text is...well, this.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Yeah, text really needs to be improved. The creator is obviously not an english native speaker.

Maybe "hire" one for some proof reading atleast. It's kinda weird having such a poorly written text in a game inspired by Fallout, since the writing was one of the strong points of those games(well, the classic ones and NV atleast).

Reactions: lagartha
May 21, 2017
What main and side quests were added though?? so far other than asking to join a faction seems to be the only thing other than meeting the debt collector..... Brothel doesn't have any quests...... so i don't see much new content in this version.

Oct 29, 2020
I'm wondering if there will also be regular M/M content or only with sissification? (since I'm not into being called/turned into a girl, because... I'm a dude)
Also noticed quite a few grammatical and spelling errors that made it a bit hard to read at times but other than that it's an interesting idea for a game.

Reactions: Keeyan and RodRyder

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Looks good so far. Very early in development though. Also weird stuff happens when you side with slavers or the town and finish the quest. You can somehow speak with them even though you killed them previously.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
So how much transformation stuff is there? Will we be able to force the mc to turn into a full girl or will it be sissy only?

Reactions: lordofevilcr

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
For the love of god, reduce the volume standard, please. I have to turn my pc volume to 50% AND the in-game volume almost all the way down to get it to a tolerable level.

Reactions: Spamwise

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Another big red flag on the writing is the use of suspension points. It's only three dots(...), not "......................."(this is a common mistake in elementary grammar, not only english but pretty much any language), most of them are where they aren't supposed to be, and they're absent in some places they should be.

I like what the dev is trying to do here but he is in dire need of a native english speaker for proof reading. Preferably one that knows basic grammar atleast.

Reactions: lagartha

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Why are you guys so fixed on the grammar and typos? Are you elementary school teacher or really don't have better things to do?
The dev already said English is not their 1st language, and the text in this game so far ain't that bad that sabotages your understanding of what it's trying to convey.
Sure it could use some proof-reading, but I don't see how it affects the quality of this game that worth complaining about.

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Why are you guys so fixed on the grammar and typos? Are you elementary school teacher or really don't have better things to do?
The dev already said English is not their 1st language, and the text in this game so far ain't that bad that sabotages your understanding of what it's trying to convey.
Sure it could use some proof-reading, but I don't see how it affects the quality of this game that worth complaining about.
It does. It really does. Imagine your reading a book and the writing sudnly sterts ta luuk udd. It wuld mack rading it prtty herd wudnt it? Especially if you're reading a sex scene. Now, I'm not saying the writing is *quite* that bad, but all the same, it's hard to stay hard when your trying to work out what the heck someone is even saying. Spelling and grammar are *really* important in a text based game. I mean, I love the *idea* of the game, but I do agree a native english speaker needs to read over the actual story. Even tiny mistakes can add up quickly.

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
After sex with a female whore at the RedLight, ..."stasifide" should be satisfied ?
Also, visit to the pawnshop, "..., seemingly doing ntohing."
This one being even more easy to spot.
Seen more but, will report as the bag get more content, since it should be quick enough to see there they are text errors.

Wonder why game developers don't use one of the options, be it even notepad++ can using a plugin find and give correction.
Even most browser supporting plugins can help these days.
This given that most of these text errors are basic, aka misplaced.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes