screwju

Oct 2, 2023
This newest version seems to have bugged combat with the wolves. They randomly do ~1500 damage in a single turn almost every time I fight them, even with 10 Dexterity at the start
Yeah, it seems like something is broken in the combat. If I try to unarmed hit a bandit that has low hp, it one-shots me. IDK what is going on, but it almsot feels like their damage is based on their remaining health.

edit: little more testing, any unarmed attack, it seems to happen. Instantly sets me to -800 health.
e2: even more testing, it seems like melee in general might cause it. tried using a melee weapon and had it happen. really annoying, tbh.

Last edited:

Kira44444

Dec 25, 2023
Yeah, it seems like something is broken in the combat. If I try to unarmed hit a bandit that has low hp, it one-shots me. IDK what is going on, but it almsot feels like their damage is based on their remaining health.

edit: little more testing, any unarmed attack, it seems to happen. Instantly sets me to -800 health.
e2: even more testing, it seems like melee in general might cause it. tried using a melee weapon and had it happen. really annoying, tbh.
I think it is exhaustion of mc that doesn't show in stats. I had this before but thank to saves I managed to come back and go to sleep before going to fight again and problem disappeared.

Cozmichayabusa

Sep 17, 2021
Doubt it'll happen. But needs more of the weird stuff for fun. More of the dog getting fucked or new animals. Necro and so on. Just more weird fun shit

Den4lk

Mar 30, 2024
So far I have found 3 interesting games about a post-apocalyptic world:
1. apocalyptic world
2. Wasteland lewdness
3. Desert stalker
What else can you recommend?

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes