Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Is it possible to disarm the missiles in the bunker instead of firing them?
Edit: Nevermind. Idk if you have to join both Rusty's Gang and the Debris Walkers, but if you do, you can ask the Lady in the Red Light District to help broker peace.

Last edited:

off1234

Jun 21, 2021
Hay does any one know the code for the door in the n-085 bunker,i searched everywhere but the only code I thought that might work is the code for the family bunker and that code in A2 (or A1 I can't remember which one it was) that says 200 to 5000.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Hay does any one know the code for the door in the n-085 bunker,i searched everywhere but the only code I thought that might work is the code for the family bunker and that code in A2 (or A1 I can't remember which one it was) that says 200 to 5000.
It's the guy's name in the journals.
Andrew... Maybe

off1234

Jun 21, 2021
It's the guy's name in the journals.
Andrew... Maybe
Oh dame you where right.

When you said a journal with a guy named Andrew I reminded it said something about a soldier with the same name in the same room.

Turns out Andrew was the code
Thx.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: caju

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Do you think it'd be possible for us to add our own images to our game like in apocalyptic world?

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
If you use google chrome (probably possible in all browsers, but i've only used google chrome) you can open the console (press f12 when ur in the game) and paste: SugarCube.State.variables and press enter. That gives you all the variables, so you can adjust stats, money etc. Not sure if that's what you're after.
I use the keys Ctrl Shift I (press at the same time) to open the console because it's easier for me than F12 (because of the fn key I have to press to use F12). ye should also tell them to add the other keys at the end so it looks like this: SugarCube.State.active.variables['example']= (either a number or true/false goes here)

Know that it works for most HTML games, but not all of them. I've noticed a few that it doesn't work for.

Last edited:

Hacheman

Feb 29, 2020
There's a error with the quest "Lovesick" i can deal with the guy before knowing it from Mrs Lovell but after she talks about the stalker it locks the trigger for the Hotel scene. But if i do it before talking to her, is impossible for me to report the deed.

Reactions: Leon1999

Fokusforfun

Mar 30, 2022
BUG: After playing a hand of blackjack in Shine Town, you are sent to the dealer in Rusty's bar. The pot goes from 30 to 10.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes