• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

knownelias

Jul 31, 2022
what are the TFs in the game?
TF content is minor in this game, and doesn't affect anything except for featuring in your character description (I think it's only on the chardesc page so far: noone seems to comment on your looks yet).

You can be given feminizing pills when entering the bathroom if you get defeated in first encounter (and several more times if you RP as a doormat cooperate)
doc Choppy can do expensive surgery on you to change your character description.
doc Choppy can do expensive surgery on Robin to permanently change their portrait and desc (CHA check on SECOND meeting him to convince him, with harder CHA check if you're an asshole)

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
new update makes bob show up, but now i cant report to lovell, does this even get playtested? lmao

Apr 12, 2021
Hey I'm coming back to this game and I just saw that there's 4 outcomes for the prologue, What are they?
I know you can Win, become a slave or just hide and wait. Is there an actual 4th one or is it just dying?

Chris81

Dec 4, 2022
If you use google chrome (probably possible in all browsers, but i've only used google chrome) you can open the console (press f12 when ur in the game) and paste: SugarCube.State.variables and press enter. That gives you all the variables, so you can adjust stats, money etc. Not sure if that's what you're after.

Dieser Cheat funktioniert nur nicht. Gibt es einen anderen Cheat der funktioniert

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
How did you manage to use the save editor? I have no clue how to do the save editing with HTML only because importing the saves into it directly doesn't work well, and web browsers like Chrome won't work. I am also having a glitch where I die nonstop after moving to any location, even with full food thirst.

DuskBringer

Jun 19, 2020
How did you manage to use the save editor? I have no clue how to do the save editing with HTML only because importing the saves into it directly doesn't work well, and web browsers like Chrome won't work. I am also having a glitch where I die nonstop after moving to any location, even with full food thirst.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes