Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Icy Viridian
Guess you were drunk or high while writing the 7. introduction to the arena, i didnt know you can fit so many typos in 2 sentences ^^
Oh, and there i also the "Take a eliete bounty"...and "10 points of hunter ponit!", for you its just 2 random typos in 2 short lines of text, but the players see these 2 lines again and again with every single job they take to grind their way up. Btw, if you have the hightest hunter rank he shouldnt say "not enough points" but something along the line "What promotion? Want my job? No more promotions for you, go hunting)
Oh, i forgot to talk to the bartender...dunno if it only happens after you wiped out the enemy base and got your killer jacket already or in general, but there is a bug: Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>You bought a Rustys Gangster Jacket for 150 grams of gunpowder.
Speaking of the bar, please add an other pic to the sex scene of the crazy doc, its currently the same as eeries and she deserves her own. Speaking of eerie, will she ever be able to become a companion?

Overall...i waited a long time since the first release to play it again and while i see the progress and it isnt bad, its not overwhelming either. Sorry to say it so directly, but i really hoped for much more content (okay, i skipped everything with a dick, but i dont even talk about sex content but about storylines wich are pretty short. Hero of Nogas but cant do anything to upgrade the Settlement? One slaver raid and its gone. Then we have a military bunker, sure, after launching the rockets not really special anymore, but its still an underground bunker with at least 10 rooms/40 beds and a rare working computer, should be enough for private base for you and your companions, then we had the tribals, okay, i wiped them out for supporting the slavers, but its still sad we couldnt keep the "godess", doc would have been very happy about her and she would be better then a pocket pussy, then we have the alien kittens, their ship and a mutant settlement around them, but only one real mutant you can talk to and nothing more of content, then the asshole city which i had prefered as target for my rockets, double arena champion and parents freed, but you need to be a disgusting slaver to enter the inner town and then there is no content at all...and your parents only tell you there is a city under so much development you can currently only do a single quest (devourer hunt) and join the bounty hunters).

But i dont want to complain only, i have some suggestions.
- After buying slaves they are yours, so why cant you use them for anything besides sex? A farmer, a nerd, 1-2 fighters, enough to start your own settlement, take your companions there (a builder, more fighters, a guard dog...) and turn the tables by raiding the slavers caravans to grow and weaken them at the same time...
- We should be able to ask the car dealer for parts, i mean, i enjoy some muscle car like everyone else, but i had a fucking bus before and i doubt this new car would survive long in the arena races + i cant even switch back to my bus -,-
- The bus should be a mobile base, there is enough space to keep all your companions in it and switch them whereever you want without the need to always drive back to nogas or the initial places you found the companions.
- If you ever plan to finish the female treatment the doc offers (really finish, no futa crap like robin) think about a start option as well because i would prefer to play a female protagonist who didnt needs to get rid of the dick first ^^

tldr:
Not bad, but it needs more content, focus on actually finishing some stuff instead of running into more unfinished content in more unfinished locations and some logical finetuning to become good.

MadSargeant

Nov 24, 2021
So, any tips or full walkthrough regarding what should I do in tribal village? Should I attack it after the chieftain admit the villagers are cannibal? Can I do anything or take the "goddess"? Can I turn the entire village into ally if I do a certain favour for them regarding Babili? And how do I even get my charisma to 12 and intelligent to 8 anyway?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You can repeat the dialogue with the elder, so it doesnt has to be right now. But when the time is right, just make him confess again.
If you steal the corpse you cant ever return, scripted death, no matter how strong you are they will kill you. If you convince the elder you only bury her and if you wipe out the tribe after the confession you dont get any options for the altar and girl anymore. Somehow stupid considering the fact you could burn everything down and pick her unharmed body from the ashes.
Honestly, i didnt even consider to ally with a bunch of cannibals who help the slavers in their raids and eat the unbreakable...
Personally i didnt watch my stats too closely, i may have picked the right options in the chargen, at least i never missed anything. I only remember the crazy doc can boost every stat by one if you bring her the documents (talk to your parents after you freed them, they will lead the way)

MadSargeant

Nov 24, 2021
W
You can repeat the dialogue with the elder, so it doesnt has to be right now. But when the time is right, just make him confess again.
If you steal the corpse you cant ever return, scripted death, no matter how strong you are they will kill you. If you convince the elder you only bury her and if you wipe out the tribe after the confession you dont get any options for the altar and girl anymore. Somehow stupid considering the fact you could burn everything down and pick her unharmed body from the ashes.
Honestly, i didnt even consider to ally with a bunch of cannibals who help the slavers in their raids and eat the unbreakable...
Personally i didnt watch my stats too closely, i may have picked the right options in the chargen, at least i never missed anything. I only remember the crazy doc can boost every stat by one if you bring her the documents (talk to your parents after you freed them, they will lead the way)
What happen if you joined the local feast?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Dunno, never tried it. But i guess you'll get a cannibal trait or something.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
And how do I even get my charisma to 12 and intelligent to 8 anyway?
Besides what Virulenz indicated in their post, “I only remember the crazy doc can boost every stat by one if you bring her the documents.”

Unless you start your Intelligence off at 6 to begin with, it’s impossible to achieve it.

Starting your Intelligence off at 6 and Charisma at 5, you can achieve it without needing Dr. Choppy raising your stats.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, you can have sex, take her as follower, tell her you love her, kiss, hug and have some dates...aside from that you still focus on surviving the wastelands instead of building a familyhouse ^^

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WastelandLewdness-0.46.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Feb 17, 2018
Does anyone know how the maths behind the unarmed combat work? I'm not sure if i would be better attacking with my machete or with my fist (I have the undauted fighting style, the hard knuckle gloves and 5 in strength)

Feb 17, 2018
I liked the game, mainly because of the allies, they are simple but fun to take with you.

There are 2 additions that I would like to see in the game.

1. Being able to carry more companions with you, perhaps linked to Charisma like the old Fallouts

And 2. the the classic cheat button to raise or lower your stats/money mid-game, to allow to speed up progress when playing again after a new update, given that the export and import function does not work in joiplay.

If I'm not mistaken you can edit your stats in Chrome, but that isn't available for mobile devices.

jerome292

Jul 15, 2019
If you use google chrome (probably possible in all browsers, but i've only used google chrome) you can open the console (press f12 when ur in the game) and paste: SugarCube.State.variables and press enter. That gives you all the variables, so you can adjust stats, money etc. Not sure if that's what you're after.
It doesn't seem to work anymore.

Cursed Rabbit

Feb 23, 2020
Sorry if this has already been asked, but how do you become a sexual deviant to enter Elysium? Or is that only possible by picking the "experienced" option when making your character. Tried to whore myself out a lot, didnt seem to work.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes