Xu Qinjun

Nov 10, 2021
How did Frank's story begin? I have reset many times and none of the options will give me a home in small town.

Xu Qinjun

Nov 10, 2021
the slavers are the bandits
so, if you drived them off
you should get the a small shack there
I drove the slavers away, but got nothing
I followed the storyline to give the weapon to Frank, and the next day after driving out the slavers there was no game guide, I didn't even blackmail the guy who asked me to pick up the key

Last edited:
May 6, 2019
Just posting to say a full m2f path would be promising, currently biggest gripe with the game.
Im sure they would have more m2f content if they had straight people working with them? Im sure how that works or if it has to do with who votes and what the community wants. This game doesnt really peek my interest to have too much an opinion on it through.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

moonruins

Dec 3, 2017
Just posting to say a full m2f path would be promising, currently biggest gripe with the game.
From the most recent, 0.43.1 patreon, read me file:

Q: Will/Could there be a female protagonist start option?
A: No, but it is planned that you can have a full female transformation in the late games. A female start may be possible when I'm finished most of the game.

SaucePan69

Jun 16, 2021
What are the chances that we get a female dog? I'm a big fan of male on animal beastiality but am not a fan of the gay part. Would love the option to make the dog a girl instead (or even add more animals and have animal mating)

Reactions: PlantAssAppreciator

Jin Yuwon

May 8, 2023
We really need an option to repair the vehicle that we have. I can't win the final death race because my vehicle's durability is low right now. Sigh

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes