lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
The 0.40.1 changelog is incorrect. Per the itch.io page it should be as follows:

[0.40.1]

*Bugs Fixed.*

--Fixed the bug where even if you are not a slaver you could still gain entry to the tribal village storehouse.

--Fixed the bug that some methods of freeing pc's parents won't move them to Nogas.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
If you use google chrome (probably possible in all browsers, but i've only used google chrome) you can open the console (press f12 when ur in the game) and paste: SugarCube.State.variables and press enter. That gives you all the variables, so you can adjust stats, money etc. Not sure if that's what you're after.
any more instructions on how to make this work?

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
any more instructions on how to make this work?
In every browser I've used so far, I open the game, right click, inspect element, console, paste SugarCube.State.active.variables (I've tested SugarCube.State.variables and it also works the same way for me, so either one), press enter, click the little arrow that will display all the stuff you can mess with.
Ditto. Only games I've edited variables for prior to now used . Don't think it'll help with this one.
I find SugarCube.State.active.variables to sometimes be less complicated than the Save Editor. You can still use the save editor on this game too, if you prefer that. Just choose to save to disk, and proceed to edit with save editor as usual.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
The changelog for 0.40 says new location: BGM. I havent found this yet. Can I have a clue please?

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
It says:
New location BGM.

You have a new BGM (Back Ground Music) for locations.

• Haha
Reactions: Daken

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Just here to say I like this game. still at intro tho but I like the choice of music here. make me feel badass
been playing other HTML game and its either no music or fast paced but this is alright paced to set the mood
I hope deeper into the game going to be fun
and some art are done by AI right?? look like it but it ok

LordMilitus

Mar 12, 2020
If you use google chrome (probably possible in all browsers, but i've only used google chrome) you can open the console (press f12 when ur in the game) and paste: SugarCube.State.variables and press enter. That gives you all the variables, so you can adjust stats, money etc. Not sure if that's what you're after.
Super helpful, thank you! I couldn't quite figure out how to actually change them, though? I'm just looking to get 10 of each stat.

huvvaligen

Oct 29, 2017
Super helpful, thank you! I couldn't quite figure out how to actually change them, though? I'm just looking to get 10 of each stat.
What have you tried after inputting that command?

You input the command into the console window of Google chrome or browser, then you go and find the variables (in this case, stats, for example Charisma) and change that to the desired value.

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Ive tried using the save editor and for my stats its worked but when I try to adjust the gunpowder value it wont change.
it worked with me
but you can also increase the number of some sellable item and then sell it for gunpowder, that might work for you

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes