whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
OK, all but the 1st quest are completable but only the rusty one leads to more quests. And only if done before the debris walker one. Have you tried going to the missile silo? Have you tried proving yourself to Rusty? The toilet one would be a very early quest back in Nogas. Doesn't lead to anything but easily completable. I think the kitchenware for Susan was in the pawnshop in greyfold. If not then another shop.

The big question is have you rescued your parents yet? That's the last big quest before end of chain so far.
Yes, they are safe and sound.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Yes, they are safe and sound.

OK so your pretty muich up to date with the main quest line. That being said, you've still got open quests to finish, a couple of which give further side quests. And I suspect theres more to be found for you exploring....been to the cannibal tribe yet?, conquered the arena fully?, Made it past elite rank as a slaver? Upgraded the dog twice and the mutie and the trans once each?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WastelandLewdness-0.36.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Im not entirely sure. I think it was an item found in a shop or pawnshop that you needed a high stat to notice. The book is Don Quixote as I recall.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Caught up with the game and don't think i've ever seen this storybook. You remember where you find that?
tbh, i dont remember where i found the book
check the shops in greyfold or the one in last elysium
i'm pretty sure i got the book before babbili

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
I went everywhere and clicked everything several times. I became the highest slaver rank, but I'm not sure i upgraded the dog. I'll wait for the next update and crossing my fingers.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Well, if you can't advance any of those other quests (not including the cpu) then your broken. CPU one is the only one that carries over to future events. Everything else should be tied off.

jeffrey1667

Jan 27, 2018
I can't get cheats (f12 and SugarCube.State.variables) to work. Just keeps giving me an error message or whatever. How do I cheat?

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I can't get cheats (f12 and SugarCube.State.variables) to work. Just keeps giving me an error message or whatever. How do I cheat?
I guess if you have to, then save a game to hardisk and then go to
Just be aware that html games will often have two entries for each stat. one for starting and another for current if it's different.

Last edited:

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
So, changelog says update on companion quest for Zavvi, yet in game helping her is disabled and you can only help the slavers, who after, take her away with the text "you very much doubt you'll ever see her again"

Brazillian br

May 23, 2022
How do you perform a gangbang? i saw one of the screenshots i downloaded, and it had a gangbang, i wanted to know how to do that in the game.

Aug 29, 2021
this is something alot of people have been asking for including me, if my memory serves it will be added once the main story is completed
that is pretty likely. it'd be much easier to make every scene and finish the entire story, and then go back and simply switch up the pronouns and images rather than do each side with each update.

Reactions: GamerDaddy
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes