MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
Are there any other ways to get the map in the second city besides joining Rusty or trying to sneak in? I can't fulfill the dex/per/str checks for that.

Tempforsex

Sep 25, 2021
Are there any other ways to get the map in the second city besides joining Rusty or trying to sneak in? I can't fulfill the dex/per/str checks for that.
You can ask to join the debris walker group which I definitely recommend because it opens up a ton of story. And you can join Rusty’s group simultaneously as long as you don’t blow your cover. You have to do some debris walker side quests until you can get the map but it’s worth it imo

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
I do actually real like this game, but the sexual content is a bit lacking. Not to mention some of the sexual scenes are a little harder to me get into personally (I'm looking at you Tribal Village and the harsher slaver content), so I've less content to play with until I .. diversify my fetishes.
So yeah love everything else as it really emulates those fallout vibes (that it's pretty obvious the dev is going for) but wish the Dev focused a little bit more on the sexual content. (Not that he reads these forums anymore, but hey-ho).

Reactions: newfang56

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WastelandLewdness-0.36.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Havn't played this for a while and just wanted to ask some questions about things i might of missed or forgot. How do you become a slaver? Can't find option anywhere and think I might of killed that option. Where can I find Derek? I might of killed him too as I can't find him, and don't remember him from earlier playing.

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
i feel like there are some things I can't do because of how I built my character. I'm stuck about how to use the computer in the bunker, for instance. it says I need a second key card. I assume i find this in the bunker but there are rooms I can't go in because my dexterity isn't high enough. Also, is there any point to feeding your companions?

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
First you must recue your parents from the slaver arena, then talk to them in the starting town, ask them about getting the chip and then you can register in the slaver tent.
So when I talk to parents about the CPU they just make me promise to never go back to bibili. WHen I do go back, the slave adminstrator just says hello to me with no options to continue but leave. In the tent where you can hire slave prostitutes there are no new options. I see no way forwards.

Elbek

Oct 29, 2017
MAAAN I CANT WAIT TO NEW UPDATE. FUCKING GOOD STUFF.
But seriously, needs a lot more variety of sex art. I'm tired of see the same thing over and over again.
And why having anal sex with female isn't a possibility ? Only the one in hotel room has it.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
So when I talk to parents about the CPU they just make me promise to never go back to bibili. WHen I do go back, the slave adminstrator just says hello to me with no options to continue but leave. In the tent where you can hire slave prostitutes there are no new options. I see no way forwards.
I'm not sure...maybe...did you kill the slaver guy during the raid of the first town? If you didn't, have you talked to him in the bar of the city? That's the only thing I can think of since he's the one that signed me up.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I'm not sure...maybe...did you kill the slaver guy during the raid of the first town? If you didn't, have you talked to him in the bar of the city? That's the only thing I can think of since he's the one that signed me up.
I probably killed him long ago

Tegaran

Jun 19, 2020
The weird thing is I didn't kill Derek and he even recognised me in Babili, but I still can't join the slavers. I talked to him at every location I could meet, but nothing. Any ideas?

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
So doing another playthrough and reached slaver rank elite. Told I can enter inner city but when I try I am still blocked. Is this a bug or has the city just not been done yet.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Also in a previous playthrough I found some kind of dilod that was usable as a blunt weapon. can't find it this time. Anyone remember where it was from?

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
So doing another playthrough and reached slaver rank elite. Told I can enter inner city but when I try I am still blocked. Is this a bug or has the city just not been done yet.
did you reached highest rank?
you should able to walk in without being block by the guards but the story for inner gate yet to be implemented

Also in a previous playthrough I found some kind of dilod that was usable as a blunt weapon. can't find it this time. Anyone remember where it was from?
greyfold westside on her own

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
did you reached highest rank?
you should able to walk in without being block by the guards but the story for inner gate yet to be implemented

greyfold westside on her own
So according to the game you should be able to enter at 2nd highest rank (Elite), the highest rank gives you a place on the council.

on her own? not sure what that means, but playing through again and going to westside soon.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
So according to the game you should be able to enter at 2nd highest rank (Elite), the highest rank gives you a place on the council.

on her own? not sure what that means, but playing through again and going to westside soon.
1)right now you can only reach the outskirts of the inner gate as its not yet implemented
1678715023957.png
2) in greyfold, at greyfold westside
a shop named "on her own"

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes