caju

Oct 5, 2017
So you can't get into Babili's inner gates yet? I'm an elite slaver but I still get turned away
You can only get in if you have done all 3.
Beastiality, had sex with Derek, and had sex with the futa from Dr Choppy's clinic.
Once you have done those, you can get in to the elite weapon shops ;)

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
You can only get in if you have done all 3.
Beastiality, had sex with Derek, and had sex with the futa from Dr Choppy's clinic.
Once you have done those, you can get in to the elite weapon shops ;)
So killing Derek locks you out of it? Damn.

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
I think the arts are AI generated, so yes, they are unique, and fit into the game's lore.
But the sex scenes are kinda lacklustre - the text as well as the arts.
Is the art unique to the game or just a random mishmash of CGs borrowed from all over the internet?
The portraits are mostly AI generated and the rest is taken from the internet from what i have seen or at least the majority of it.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
My biggest problem with this game is that the public version is *always* at least one version behind. It doesn't matter if, hypothetically speaking, there is a several month gap between releases the public one will always be the old version.

Patreon version is 0.36.1 as of 5 days ago and 0.35.2 just *now* became available to the public.

Timed releases are one thing, but this is just bonkers.

Reactions: Freud

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
The portraits are mostly AI generated and the rest is taken from the internet from what i have seen or at least the majority of it.
I've seen this specific generator used before, but I haven't managed to find it. Would you happen to know which one it is?

suprpiwi

Jul 7, 2017
has potential, such little content though, pleae include more female versions of mutated animals/ hybrids. the female ones are usually the big ones in the animal world.

un-song

May 19, 2019
Is there any way to change a masculinized Robin to a feminized Robin using data editing?
(Apparently there won't be any male Robin content development for a long time, which made me reconsider looking at his story arc, btw)

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Are some story arcs mutually exclusive? I noticed that after dating Charlotte, I couldn't bring feminised Robin along anymore. Not referring to the companion limit - I left Charlotte home and went back for Robin, but there was no longer an option to let him join me.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Are some story arcs mutually exclusive? I noticed that after dating Charlotte, I couldn't bring feminised Robin along anymore. Not referring to the companion limit - I left Charlotte home and went back for Robin, but there was no longer an option to let him join me.
Robin leaves no matter what when you become a slaver. There is currently no known ways to prevent this or get him back.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes