Nikcool240

May 12, 2018
If you use google chrome (probably possible in all browsers, but i've only used google chrome) you can open the console (press f12 when ur in the game) and paste: SugarCube.State.variables and press enter. That gives you all the variables, so you can adjust stats, money etc. Not sure if that's what you're after.
where do you paste it?

animanyx

Jan 22, 2019
I keep checking on this game to see if a full transition into female has been added. Is that something that something that is planned or am I wasting my time checking up on it occasionally?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I keep checking on this game to see if a full transition into female has been added. Is that something that something that is planned or am I wasting my time checking up on it occasionally?
The development is super slow (like 2 short scenes per month), even the dev did say there's plan for sissification path, if you wish to see something different from what the game hs now, I'd say check back in one year if you are lucky
To be fair, there are mutant females AND futas *plus* dogs to fuck
Wait, Susan, Eerie and mom are mutant?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Wait, Susan, Eerie and mom are mutant?
That Mom scene was certainly hardcore - pasted for reference: (Unfinished)

Susan has anal with you if you like really OLD women

And Eerie - It isnt made clear if she is a mutant or not. Tell me this: Is Billie Eilish human? I have doubts about both Eerie and Billie.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Wasteland Lewdness 0.29.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Is there a way to get the chip in this version?

How do you enter the inner gate of Babili? Can you do it without becoming a slaver?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
is the sissyfication and transformation avoidable? can i play as a guy fucking females only?
Sissification and TF are avoidable.
Depends on your definition of "female"
There are old female "women"... There are mutant young "women".
There is arguably an actual female. Then, there is your "mom"

Reactions: xxxtent

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
guys I am an expert, I am in the city of "babili" I bought the tent; the personal cage, but I can't put any slave in it when I go to see it always says 0/5 ... does anyone know how to put "my slaves?" or is it something that will be atomic once the maximum level is reached? Thanks in advance

Last edited:

UnlimitedBoi

May 6, 2019
guys I am an expert, I am in the city of "babili" I bought the tent; the personal cage, but I can't put any slave in it when I go to see it always says 0/5 ... does anyone know how to put "my slaves?" or is it something that will be atomic once the maximum level is reached? Thanks in advance
I think that's just the limit of the current version, I, myself, tried to make my character to elite slaver, but yeah, let's just wait for the next version.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes