AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
I should probably rephrase what I said in my last message, when I said finish the main story I meant that you don't have to join either of the factions to continue the main story

Reactions: TheVegnar

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
I should probably rephrase what I said in my last message, when I said finish the main story I meant that you don't have to join either of the factions to continue the main story
What I meant was, since other posts mention 4 chioces, one per faction, a 'bad guy' one (bombing both), and a good one, which I guess is complete Greyfold quests without bombing either, which I don't seem able to get.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
What I meant was, since other posts mention 4 chioces, one per faction, a 'bad guy' one (bombing both), and a good one, which I guess is complete Greyfold quests without bombing either, which I don't seem able to get.
Riiight. There are 4 endings. One for siding with each faction, bombing both and the one you're missing, a peace between two factions. You need to join both factions and advance the plot until you both the asian guy and Rusty ask you to bomb the other faction. Then go to the brothel girl, either work for her already or ask if you can work for her (I've got no clue why it's a requirement xD) and then you get an option to ask her to mediate peace between the two factions. Then you just follow the quests, it should be clear enough.

Reactions: b12moguj

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
What's new in this version?
[0.20.2]

*Bugs Fixed.*
--Fixed the error in one of the sand storm random encounters.
--Fixed the bug where if you surrender to the N-085 slavers you can't return to Babili.

[0.20.1]

*Bugs Fixed.*
--Fixed the errors in Charlotte's companion quest and Debris Walker's first quest.
--Fixed the bug where you can take more than 2 companions.
--The annoying blinking ":" stopped blinking now!
--Changed the am/pm time to 24 hour time.

[0.20.0]

*The main story continued.*
--Ask about your parents in the death arena.

*Become a slave in Babili.*
--Now players can be enslaved at Babili. This could happen on 3 different occasions.
--Random work or order every day until you escape or die.
--Slave collars can't be taken off by yourself even if you escape, you need to find someone with steady hands to take them off.
--There will be more random scenes and sex scenes in later updates.

*Free some slaves.*
--Now you can try to free some slaves in Babili's bazaar. There might be consequences though.

*New content for NPC: Winston Park.*
--You can find him again in Greyfold if you met him and didn't leave a bad impression.

*5 new sex scenes.*
--New scenes with Robin.
--New slave prostitute in Babili bazaar.
--New scenes when being a slave in Babili.

*1 new items.*
--Slave collar.

*Adjustments on the left side menu.*
--Adjust the time and date display so it looks better now.

Reactions: Dingo139

animanyx

Jan 22, 2019
Didn't see anything about it yet, but are we able to get rid of the maincharacters penis yet. Specifically by becoming female rather than just slicing the thing off. I did see a female character is a possibility down the line in regards to start... but has feminization reached full transition or are they still penis wielders.

DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
I would play the game if there was option to play as female, playing as male was fun though very original fallouts and Road Warrior aka Mad Max 2 and 3 vibe from this game.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Would someone please be so kind to port this title for Android because it looks so intriguing, that I wish I could play it. Is it available online somewhere?

May 24, 2022
Haven't played since the first version but this looks like it's really coming along. Glad to see it wasnt one of those games with a good premise and writing that just gets abandoned after one or 2 updates.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
The main reason I stopped following this game is that the Patreon version is often at least 1 version ahead of what's available here.

It's now like 3 versions ahead of what was just released here.

Jan 28, 2020
The main reason I stopped following this game is that the Patreon version is often at least 1 version ahead of what's available here.

It's now like 3 versions ahead of what was just released here.
When did you last check in the thread? Because it was updated a couple days ago and it's 1 version behind now, since 23.2 was released yesterday .

It's going to stay behind the Patreon version unless somebody decides to leak it, although the public versions are being released with some frequency as of late.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This is wasn't bad... I'd like it if stuff worked multiple ways though... so for instance you can buy a chastity cage but can't put it on Robin, can't use the buttplug on robin or Charlotte... doctor can give boob jobs, but you can't make your companions have them (even though I supposedly convinced Robin to become more fem)... I raped that annoying dude (Derek?) at the start but every time I bump into him he's acting like he's the boss whereas I should just be able to break him down further... it seems things are mainly designed considering the MC to be a sissy...

Also I made sure to nut in Charlotte the first time even though she said she didn't want to get knocked up, and it seems that didn't successfully impregnate her and there've been no further choices to try to breed her anyway... likewise the milf in the hotel I feel you should be able to force vaginal sex on even if she insists on anal... Errie would be nice to have as a companion... it'd be nice if companions could interact with each other... Charlotte you've gotta go all the way back to the starting town to get with, you can't just rent a room and have her, even if she's too much of a prude to do it out and about... I'm hoping she'll be able to be corrupted into being more slutty... (I had to dump robin and charlotte back at home before launching the missiles to not lose one of them and upset the other, I feel you shoulda just been able to dom and break Robin at that point to keep her)...

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes