Sega Ricono

Feb 11, 2018
Either wait for the fix, or just DIY. Open the .html file with a text editor and search lines 1796 and 1798. Add a closing ], which dev forgot to add. Dunno about 1to0 tho and if it breaks anything. Its coming from the timelapse part, but my coding knowledge is minimal.
Upd: looked at how it goes afterwards in the code and i think i fixed it (absolutely not sure i didnt break anything else by doing that)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This should fix it.
Upd2: added edited html for ease of use, just rename .txt into .html and replace the original.

Last edited:

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
th
Either wait for the fix, or just DIY. Open the .html file with a text editor and search lines 1796 and 1798. Add a closing ], which dev forgot to add. Dunno about 1to0 tho and if it breaks anything. Its coming from the timelapse part, but my coding knowledge is minimal.
Upd: looked at how it goes afterwards in the code and i think i fixed it (absolutely not sure i didnt break anything else by doing that)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This should fix it.
Upd2: added edited html for ease of use, just rename .txt into .html and replace the original.
1650592363189.png

Reactions: Dingo139

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i cannot figure the direction of multimedia used . will it be 2d drawings only? or are those currently placeholders for RP? (and if RP will it be m/m or m/f?)

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
Is there a way to finish Greyfold without bombing either of the factions?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes