Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
So in the new update, will we see more scenes in the cheating route or in all of the routes
In 5.0 it's hubby's perspective - so we'll wrap up his visit to Clearwater Camp and there'll be references to the various paths too. When home, wifey will take significant steps towards accepting your chosen route into her life during a sex scene - you'll see what I mean.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
In 5.0 it's hubby's perspective - so we'll wrap up his visit to Clearwater Camp and there'll be references to the various paths too. When home, wifey will take significant steps towards accepting your chosen route into her life during a sex scene - you'll see what I mean.
You are killing me Mink, each one more day away from Wifey and Debbie is like a knife in my soul.

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
Oh man I'm so excited on the next update. I hope Devs will include animations in the next coming updates.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Mod hits F95zone before the game does and it is officially Opposite Day.
Nah, the mod is done and ready to be put in the MEGA folder once Mink releases it to the public but for now it's sitting on my computer.
I'm a Silver Tier Patreon so I have access to the game about 3 days before it hits the public to help me have time to get it done before the Public Release.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes