• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Because I do high intensive exercises with these games and it's quite tiring to do 2 of them continuously.
Well, you can do your weekly routine with the one that will be published in first place, and you keep the other for your next weekly routine. I don't see why it's a sad thing. You have multiple workout gears. ;)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Ii could find the new cheat scene but i cant get the cuck one....i ll try again but may i need some help later...
I think the game is tricky made with decissions....and the adjusment u make at the beginning sharing-infidelity-cuckold do not
really force the dialogs and path accordingly because i can go also with cuckold preset same way like witrh cheating and same results...
...i need to play a little more...its a great game but i cant judge the update content so far and i have still unlocked stuff in the gallery i dont know how to unlock...
There are similarities between the Cheat and Cuck routes atm - it's mainly dialogue which drives the differences - but they will diverge as the Cuck route proper takes off.

Reactions: Puma1978

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Off topic question. Is it possible in this game to be completely faithful - that no cuck, cheat or share ? Anyone tried it?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
That would bore the hell out of me
Lol i know that would be boring but was wondering if it is possible. I get it that every game has its own identity but some game like Manilla shaw, Anna , Myriam have those routes. So just was thinking if this is possible here too.:)

Think of it like an achievement. Despite being sexual corruption, wifey managed to stay safe:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ant007

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
My WT/Cheat Mod is ready just waiting for the Public (or is that pubic) Release.
You have any idea of public release date? I need that mod. Cuz mod wont get released until public version. I am missing some gallery and dont want to replay whole again.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Lol i know that would be boring but was wondering if it is possible. I get it that every game has its own identity but some game like Manilla shaw, Anna , Myriam have those routes. So just was thinking if this is possible here too.:)

Think of it like an achievement. Despite being sexual corruption, wifey managed to stay safe:ROFLMAO:
Are you sure Myriam has a faithful route? I didn’t think the word “No” was in her vocabulary

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
You have any idea of public release date? I need that mod. Cuz mod wont get released until public version.
Not yet. He might be waiting to release the share route before he puts it out to the public. I'm a patreon of his and I haven't seen anything about it from Mink.

• Wow
Reactions: antsu@341

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Not yet. He might be waiting to release the share route before he puts it out to the public. I'm a patreon of his and I haven't seen anything about it from Mink.
Me too but was just thinking if the modder knew some other details. Anyway thanks, guess it waiting time.

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Are you sure Myriam has a faithful route? I didn’t think the word “No” was in her vocabulary
I havent played since last 2-3 updates but earlier when I played, managed to avoid sexual situation excluding her husband so dont know if its changed now. Havent played the new update yet.
Anyway wont discuss this more as its not appropriate to discuss other games on this thread. Cheers have a good day :)

antsu@341

Jun 30, 2022
Nooooo not so late please:cry:. Waiting for sharing route would be so much longer. My balls will burst.

Going by his release schedule , silvers get access tomorrow. And hopefully next day is public release

• Haha
Reactions: WerewolfSinX

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Nooooo not so late please:cry:. Waiting for sharing route would be so much longer. My balls will burst.

Going by his release schedule , silvers get access tomorrow. And hopefully next day is public release
Thats how I feel too lol. My main route is the share route so.... yeah the waiting sucks lol.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Off topic question. Is it possible in this game to be completely faithful - that no cuck, cheat or share ? Anyone tried it?
Yes...just decline all offers Wify anfd Husbanfd get from other persons...but its boring then...:)
Anyay i assume Dev will work out different paths like now cheating and cuck..i dont know if any faithfull path is seriousley planned with only wife/husband sex.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes