souf

Jul 10, 2019
Hello, got this problem almost at the end, "Image '611m' not found.", anyone know how to solve this?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Any estimate of public release? Holding out for long time.
Considering that the top tiers had gotten the release a few days ago and the next level tier should be getting access to the game any day now, it's going to be at least another week or so after that for the free Public Release.

Of course if you can, you could always join one of those tiers to hurry up and get the game.

Alexmisrovoch

Apr 1, 2019
Considering that the top tiers had gotten the release a few days ago and the next level tier should be getting access to the game any day now, it's going to be at least another week or so after that for the free Public Release.

Of course if you can, you could always join one of those tiers to hurry up and get the game.
Oh I thought the new version was yet to be released. Thanks for the information!

Reactions: Illegible Mink

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Oh I thought the new version was yet to be released. Thanks for the information!
Well as far as I know its half-released meaning cuck and cheat path are complete but share path is unfinished. Mink is currently working on it.
As for release gold tiers should get access anytime now, as they have to wait 3 days for release and it's past four days already.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Well as far as I know its half-released meaning cuck and cheat path are complete but share path is unfinished. Mink is currently working on it.
As for release gold tiers should get access anytime now, as they have to wait 3 days for release and it's past four days already.
Sorry guys, those very discriminating pics of the Wife + Boris J. I sent Illegible Mink just sent him over the edge.
Mink is currently "resting" while he recovers from the trauma those pics caused poor Mink, so it might take him a few days longer to get his Patreon updated than usual.

Again, I sincerely apologize for my behavior.
:cool:

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes