clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
They certainly can be a real pain in several ways. Occasionally I've found myself locked out of my own account - and they don't respond to emails. Haven't ever thought of expanding into other sites - never really looked into it. I assume you mean Subscribestar - my be worth a look when I get a chance. More bloody admin though...
SS doesn't do Patreon.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Wait why do you get locked out of your own account? Do you use VPNs by any chance?
Dunno - happens sporadically. I've heard it happens a lot to others too - at one point I thought I wasn't getting back on. I just think their system is a bit crappy, and customer contacts are poor.

Reactions: Old Dog

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It certainly isn't beyond possibility. As his humiliation increases, his acceptance of extremes will too. I almost feel sorry for him.
As long as "watersports", sc... and other really extreme stuff stays an option on cheat or cuck routes only, I am okay with it. Because I do not have to play them. But please not on share!

Since there are more players sending in thier wishes wants, events they would like to see, I send in an updated list for the Share path. Many of these variations can be done with the same or similar pics, but with different texts.

MMC/FMC/ named guy character and/or named girl character (pregnancy options: wife by MMC, wife by guy, wife and girl by MMC/wife and girl by other guys)

MMC/FMC/Heather (pregnancy options: both by MMC/just one of them preg/wife by MMC, Heather other guys/Heather by MMC, wife by other guys/ for the hardcore netorase lovers both by other guys, should be rare option Heather likes the MMC on share route)
MMC/FMC/Debbie (preg: both by MMC/just one of them preg/wife by MMC, Debbie by other guys/Debbie by MMC/wife by other guys/hardcore NTRS less probable here due to how Debbie is introduced but still an option)
MMC/FMC/Heather/Debbie (preg: like above)
MMC/FMC/Heather/others (preg: like above)
MMC/FMC/Debbie/others (preg: like above)

MMC/FMC/Trish (preg: wife by MMC/ Trish too much bad blood with MMC)
MMC/FMC/Trish/Avery (preg: wife by MMC, Avery by MMC, both by MMC)
MMC/FMC/Trish/others (preg: wife by MMC, wife by others, maybe Trish by others, but unlikely)

There are more variants, but when it comes to the girls, FMC, Heather, Debbie, Trish and Avery are the main ones. While there can and should be hot stuff like anal, DP, group, etc. since it is the share path, as said above, not too much hard fetishes on the that route.

Looking forward to how WMW develops and version 5.1!
Wish you the best!

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As long as "watersports", sc... and other really extreme stuff stays an option on cheat or cuck routes only, I am okay with it. Because I do not have to play them. But please not on share!

Since there are more players sending in thier wishes wants, events they would like to see, I send in an updated list for the Share path. Many of these variations can be done with the same or similar pics, but with different texts.

MMC/FMC/ named guy character and/or named girl character (pregnancy options: wife by MMC, wife by guy, wife and girl by MMC/wife and girl by other guys)

MMC/FMC/Heather (pregnancy options: both by MMC/just one of them preg/wife by MMC, Heather other guys/Heather by MMC, wife by other guys/ for the hardcore netorase lovers both by other guys, should be rare option Heather likes the MMC on share route)
MMC/FMC/Debbie (preg: both by MMC/just one of them preg/wife by MMC, Debbie by other guys/Debbie by MMC/wife by other guys/hardcore NTRS less probable here due to how Debbie is introduced but still an option)

MMC/FMC/Trish/others (preg: wife by MMC, wife by others, maybe Trish by others, but unlikely)

There are more variants, but when it comes to the girls, FMC, Heather, Debbie, Trish and Avery are the main ones. While there can and should be hot stuff like anal, DP, group, etc. since it is the share path, as said above, not too much hard fetishes on the that route.

Wish you the best!
I am with you on the water sports stuff

Reactions: MrMf101 and Turret

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018

Wish you the best!
Well - I think you covered the bases there :). I really appreciate getting views and ideas of what you'd like to see - especially on the Share path - and don't worry about the it delving deeply into humiliation etc - it's not what I'm up to in that path. Not to say there won't be some kinky stuff - just nothing too far that belongs more with Cuck path particularly.

I'm seeing a lot of pregnancy there - which I like the idea of and was always intended - though obviously not for a while. As for who - well you've given me a list :)

Nice to see Debbie getting a mention - I'm really fond of her.

Reactions: Turret and cebs

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I just wanna Wifey bonding with Debbie and Wifey accept Debbie in her home with Hubby and the three living happily forever. All other people can be just fuck toys in Wifey and Hubby's hands.

Oh, and they can have a agreement that Hubby and Debbie have a time alone once in a while. And during this time Wifey can call Daniel to spend some time with her.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well - I think you covered the bases there :). I really appreciate getting views and ideas of what you'd like to see - especially on the Share path - and don't worry about the it delving deeply into humiliation etc - it's not what I'm up to in that path. Not to say there won't be some kinky stuff - just nothing too far that belongs more with Cuck path particularly.

I'm seeing a lot of pregnancy there - which I like the idea of and was always intended - though obviously not for a while. As for who - well you've given me a list :)

Nice to see Debbie getting a mention - I'm really fond of her.
Glad I can be of help!:) As for the various kinks in the Share path, as you said, some kinky is good and should be, but there are some kinks I do not find fitting for the share path, which is more about our pair going the way together, whatever it may bring.
As for Debbie, I like her too. A wellmade character and I look forward to what her story arcs with our couple and bestie Heather will be.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I am with you on the water sports stuff
Piss on that!
:D

I don't mind the water sports stuff as long as it's the MMC doing a little bit of it for domming stuff or making the female participants doing it on a something like a doggy pee pad for their humiliation for the MMC + crowd aka all of this being options during the future BDSM stuff in the dungeon of the swinger club.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I just wanna Wifey bonding with Debbie and Wifey accept Debbie in her home with Hubby and the three living happily forever. All other people can be just fuck toys in Wifey and Hubby's hands.

Oh, and they can have a agreement that Hubby and Debbie have a time alone once in a while. And during this time Wifey can call Daniel to spend some time with her.
Nice idea!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Looking forward to the future of the shared path and hoping we get some MMF, MMMF and not just MFF. Also thinking Wifey needs to enjoy a good gangbang. Is Wifey going to give up the backdoor soon?
I'm hoping to see the gangbang in the cuckold path, with the husband watching and enjoy it a lot!

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes