Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Come on, do you guys only play games because of the sex scenes?I admit there are some...unusual stuff in this game, i am not into all this bathroom stuff either but i had fun with the story, the game is full of nonsense but it can be funny. If you can tolerate the lack of skip of course.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Welp, this and black / anime lilith games is why I wake up in the morning.

It'd be amazing if some fellow of similar tastes would DM a list of similar games, even if they require machine translation. That would be neat :D

Minato San

Jul 30, 2018
No text skip?! But I thought that was how you're supposed to play these games. Just hold Ctrl. How am I supposed to progress now?! How am I gonna get to the good part?! Just keep clicking?
download an auto clicker. Saves a lot of trouble for many clicking games

Reactions: ponyguy

ThisIsOk

Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone know the font used in this game? I'm having that common problem where letters are spaced either way too far apart or are right on top of one another, which usually indicates that the game's font is not installed, but here it's only doing it on new text, once I go back with the history everything's fine. Still, It'd probably be better if I had the font's name, but it doesn't seem to be on the iso.

Sep 28, 2018
Huh. A translated Guilty game. Welp, heres hoping for the eventual TL for Bishoujo Dorei Club then. Maybe. Hopefully. Probably not.

Apr 6, 2018
All files gone except mixdrop. Which seems to have issues - I downloaded the file twice and got two different checksums - the first one was broken (without any issue while downloading).

And as much as I'd love a remaster - I think that's a scam until proven otherwise.

How to play this ? I got a ISO file. xD
either unpack the iso file (there's a setup.exe inside) or mount it with some iso tools - the way you're asking, choose option 1.

Last edited:

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
Wow another trip down history lane.
I have the orignal CD even somewhere lying around.

if the remaster has no skip option that would be weird as the original had the option.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Wow another trip down history lane.
I have the orignal CD even somewhere lying around.

if the remaster has no skip option that would be weird as the original had the option.
Remaster is in Ren'Py! All Ren'Py games have Skip man!
Oh I forgot to tell Sarica to add the Ren'Py tag!

Reactions: Sarica

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Goddamn this game is obnoxiously loud! I've put my Windows voice for that game to 1% and it still is loud and there are no options for Volume Control in the internal game! Yikes!

Edit: OOPS I found the Menu!

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes