• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

timanuk

Nov 15, 2017
This is weird! You're the second person to have reported a crash issue.......
Can someone know the cause please? I played the game already, finished it all without any issues whatsoever so I don't know...
I don't see any files in the save folder. Maybe my system can't create them... Can you upload your save folder?
WaterCloset\game\saves

Sicko666

Feb 20, 2023
They announced this remaster as a joke around last April fools day last year. I assume that someone preordered it so Jast was forced to actually make this.
Yep me!!!!

Lol, if its a joke, which i actually thought it was, then dont accept payment for it, but, if you do, then, well, its not a joke, its actually fraud! Jaust, if it was meant to be a joke, dont add a working payment button for it in future!

Lol thank you for upping this! I heard such a lot of talk about it being so awful that its hilarious, i knew, i just had to play it, and i am not into scat or water sports, more extreme cbt and penectomy at the hands of a female having fun is my thing. Lol its a game, so no need for a snorkel, lighten up people lol! :)

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I don't see any files in the save folder. Maybe my system can't create them... Can you upload your save folder?
WaterCloset\game\saves
Since I deleted my game, I only have the Roaming Save Folder! That one should be compatible with the in-game save folder! You can try with it! Here you go:

Reactions: timanuk

timanuk

Nov 15, 2017
Since I deleted my game, I only have the Roaming Save Folder! That one should be compatible with the in-game save folder! You can try with it! Here you go:
Thanks!
This didn't help solve the crash on startup problem. But I can load your saves and they work fine.

update
I have fixed the problem with the game crashing.
The game was crashing on the transition screen call. I commented out those lines of code and now the game works fine.

Last edited:

Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
I liked Ikumi's route, the other girls are trashy. Reiko's voice actress made my ears bleed, I think it's the worst performance I've ever heard, I died laughing. :KEK: Honourable mention to Nicholson, the scenes with him are always funny.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes