• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video WaterRing collection [2024-02-04] [WaterRing]

Star Study

Feb 15, 2021
I'm only missing the feb reward over here... Hope a hero can come and get us it
The Gumroad for February was just posted on Kemono, but as of writing this comment the link for the content is missing. If that someone is here, you might have forgotten to post the content or it is just taking a bit. I tried flagging it, but I get an error saying it is already flagged. Might just have to wait a bit.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
The Gumroad for February was just posted on Kemono, but as of writing this comment the link for the content is missing. If that someone is here, you might have forgotten to post the content or it is just taking a bit. I tried flagging it, but I get an error saying it is already flagged. Might just have to wait a bit.
I notice this errors with a few posts. Come back to it in a few hours and the content should pop up.

theoneboi

Aug 10, 2020
I notice this errors with a few posts. Come back to it in a few hours and the content should pop up.
Will it tho?
There are a few posts there for Waterring that have been there for a long time and still have no links in them

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Will it tho?
There are a few posts there for Waterring that have been there for a long time and still have no links in them
IDK about Gumroad but for Patreon their were missing posts between months due to delay syncing. Then those posts got loaded in later on.

theoneboi

Aug 10, 2020
IDK about Gumroad but for Patreon their were missing posts between months due to delay syncing. Then those posts got loaded in later on.
Well the issues with Gumroad have been there for a long while. It's not like patreon cause the actual posts are there. It's just there are no links in them

Ambxious

Jan 12, 2022
Here is the entire waterring collection with all gif, img, and mp4 up to 2022/04. I don't have the mp4 and gif files for quintessential quintuplets, Princess Connect and Rezero collections
Can someone make a mega link to the feb reward? According to him it's up to 2022/04 and I can't seem to download torrents even with programs like qbittorrent