Collection Video WaterRing collection [2024-02-04] [WaterRing]

Star Study

Feb 15, 2021
Does anyone have the 2022-4 bonus content? The person who gave the April stuff never updated it to include the bonus content. The content includes Toru and Elma's bikini gifs and mp4s. Also, does the bonus content from May only have a single image of the Toru and Elma image, as it says there is an uncensored version (though that could just be copied and pasted)?

theoneboi

Aug 10, 2020
thank you and now i have this month's rewards
Does anyone have the 2022-4 bonus content? The person who gave the April stuff never updated it to include the bonus content. The content includes Toru and Elma's bikini gifs and mp4s. Also, does the bonus content from May only have a single image of the Toru and Elma image, as it says there is an uncensored version (though that could just be copied and pasted)?

Star Study

Feb 15, 2021
This does not contain the bonus content I am referring to.
Toru_Swim, Toru_SwimEx, Elma_Swim, and Elma_SwimEx should have a gif and mp4 version for each as the bonus content.

elder966

Nov 20, 2019
noone seems to mention this, okayu and korone H animation is missing. from the 01-2022 pack.

edit: false alarm. it suprisingly doesnt exist. huh.

Last edited:

Star Study

Feb 15, 2021
noone seems to mention this, okayu and korone H animation is missing. from the 01-2022 pack.

edit: false alarm. it suprisingly doesnt exist. huh.
That pack has 5 gifs and 5 animations. 4 of the gifs and 4 of the animations are the bikini ones, the other gif and animation are of the two of them getting fucked together. Everything should be in this thread. As I mentioned above, the only things missing since the earliest collection on here are Toru and Elma bikini gifs and mp4s.

g5982043

Aug 16, 2021
This does not contain the bonus content I am referring to.
Toru_Swim, Toru_SwimEx, Elma_Swim, and Elma_SwimEx should have a gif and mp4 version for each as the bonus content.
afaik waterring didn't censor the genitals in the reddit post of Elma_SwimEx