Collection Video WaterRing collection [2024-02-04] [WaterRing]

Tarafdera1

Jul 16, 2020
Torrent file for all animations ever released by WaterRing

Update
Changelog V2
- Updated 2022-01 folder contents
- Added Tsuyu Gif 23-04 H & Swimsuit
- Cant find HoloGamers Uncensored Orgy Gif, so we'll settle with the video for now
- Added Ochacho Gif 23-04 Normal + Swimsuit
- 23-02 Klee + Sayu Gif currently ignored due to how hard it is to find , not worth it. Refer the video folder
- 2020-10 Completed!

- added 2023-08 content

Only Missing 2 months in 2020 , September and october

Credits

- Everyone in this thread, whether contributed or not. Keeping this thread alive means a lot
- Tarafdera1 (checking missing stuff)
- TheDuckPersonMan (provide content for everyone here)
- Kemono
- Gelboru

(right click save torrent file OR drag the torrent into qBittorent client)
Hello! Thanks for mentioning me, even if my role was small, it feels nice to be appreciated!
Now then, I'll begin my Missing File Assessment:

[20-10] All Peko&Yui Gifs and Mp4 are present
[22-01] File names for the Jpegs are confusing, but are all present
[22-02] The HoloGamerORGY Gif is still censored, however the one found here is different(bigger) from OOP's Thread
[23-02] Excluding the Klee Swimsuit/Nude(which are smaller) and the Sayu H Gif, the only missing thing is the Klee H Gif
[23-04] Requires separation for Gifs and Jpeg, apart from that, it's only missing Ochacho H Gif, while the rest are smaller
[23-08] All Fauna&Mumei Jpegs, Gifs and Mp4s are present

Not in Torrent/Can Replace with:
[2020-01+02] and a couple of stuff from 2019
[2020-09~12] provided by TheDuckPersonMan
[23-02]+[23-04] provided systermerr

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2022
Hello! Thanks for mentioning me, even if my role was small, it feels nice to be appreciated!

[22-02] The HoloGamerORGY Gif is still censored, however the one found here is different(bigger) from OOP's Thread
[23-02] Excluding the Klee Swimsuit/Nude(which are smaller) and the Sayu H Gif, the rest is missing
[23-04] Requires separation for Gifs and Jpeg, apart from that, it's only missing Ochacho H Gif, while the rest are smaller

Pretty sure I have all of the Sayu/Klee gifs (There are like 6 of each) unless you are looking for different ones

eddieleon7pc

May 20, 2018

[23-02] Excluding the Klee Swimsuit/Nude(which are smaller) and the Sayu H Gif, the rest is missing

Thanks for the indepth look , I'll get it fix in the upcoming update

Tarafdera1

Jul 16, 2020
Pretty sure I have all of the Sayu/Klee gifs (There are like 6 of each) unless you are looking for different ones
Ah yeah, I structured it like that since in the last Torrent, the Gifs were separated into like 10 gifs each(excluding the Swimsuits) Also I just notice that the only real missing one is Klee H Gif, so I'll go correct that right now, sorry for causing confusion!

eddieleon7pc

May 20, 2018
Hello! its me again , manage to fix the v2 torrent so its v3 now

Changelog V3
- Removed HoloGamers Censored Gif (2022-02) [Reason : I checked with official waterring dropbox and the gif doesent exist there]
- Fixed 2022-01 Folder Structure
- Added all stuff into 2023-02 Folder, should be complete now

- 2023-04 Fixed Folder/File Structure , added ochacho Gif

Special credits to Tarafdera1 for QC

Tarafdera1

Jul 16, 2020
Hello! its me again , manage to fix the v2 torrent so its v3 now

Changelog V3
- Removed HoloGamers Censored Gif (2022-02) [Reason : I checked with official waterring dropbox and the gif doesent exist there]
- Fixed 2022-01 Folder Structure
- Added all stuff into 2023-02 Folder, should be complete now

- 2023-04 Fixed Folder/File Structure , added ochacho Gif

Special credits to Tarafdera1 for QC
Yep, yep, triple checked the quality and everything is A-OK! The only """errors""" I spotted were:
[Klee Normal Swimsuit] having a [...gif.gif] and [...gif.mp4] at the end
All 4 Varients of [Ochaco Swimsuit] missing {Animation} in their name
[All the Years] NOT sharing a similar folder structure, exemple:

[2020] does not have extra folders to distinguish gifs, jpeg, mp4
[2021] has folders to distinguish gifs and mp4 but NOT jpeg
[2022] same deal has [2021] except replace the Animation folders with a Pic folder
[2023-01+03] same deal has [2022]
[2023-08] an extra folder is added before Animation/Pic+Fauna and Mumei are seperated

Please note, that these structure issues are NOT your fault, as these stem from the fact that multiple different people uploaded these files in a variety of ways. That being said if YOU feel like you need to correct this, do so AFTER taking a break.

Seriously, you did something that none of us ask for and we(or atleast I) can't be more thankful for, so take a break, however small it may be, and once again, Thank you!

Last edited:

eddieleon7pc

May 20, 2018
Yep, yep, triple checked the quality and everything is A-OK! The only """errors""" I spotted were:
[Klee Normal Swimsuit] having a [...gif.gif] and [...gif.mp4] at the end
All 4 Varients of [Ochaco Swimsuit] missing {Animation} in their name
[All the Years] NOT sharing a similar folder structure, exemple:

[2020] does not have extra folders to distinguish gifs, jpeg, mp4
[2021] has folders to distinguish gifs and mp4 but NOT jpeg
[2022] same deal has [2021] except replace the Animation folders with a Pic folder
[2023-01+03] same deal has [2022]
[2023-08] an extra folder is added before Animation/Pic

Please note, that these structure issues are NOT your fault, as these stem from the fact that multiple different people uploaded these files in a variety of ways. That being said if YOU feel like you need to correct this, do so AFTER taking a break.

Seriously, you did something that none of us ask for and we(or atleast I) can't be more thankful for, so take a break, however small it may be, and once again, Thank you!
Thanks for checking it ! so grateful in assisting me, i'll update the torrent to v4 after my break :)

Masaova

Oct 3, 2023
This might seem like a longshot, anybody have any idea what program hes using, or a program for animation like that. I've gotten ok results so far at best