EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title.png

Overview:
Discover the beginning of a story that deals with the corruption of a government and the constant corruption of our protagonist who seeks to stop them.
Our heroine will constantly be in perverted situations in order to achieve her goal.

Fair Warning:
My goal is to create games with lore and character development, so they will have a LOT of text, as well as have a calm pace to corrupt the girls. If what you are looking for is a game without text or where things happen quickly, then this may not be for you.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-12
Release Date: 2024-05-12
Developer: Shadow Blade F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.22
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Wi
n: - - - - -

1 medic 1.png 2 medic 4.png 3 medic 6.png title.png 1 captain 4.png 1 Evelyn 5 PUBIC HAIR.png Evelyn Anal 2.png Governor 5.png Governor play with tits 4.png Minerva masturbation 4 PUBES.png Nora filmed 4.png Uniform happy.png Peter groping Nora 5.png Stuart and Nora 3-4.png Warehouse 5 NO PUBES.png

Last edited by a moderator:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
And I'm in love with the art style even with the first demo, really reminded me some Japanese games with the same style so I'll keeping my eyes on this one
Wish the developer and his team the best for the first game project, can't wait to see how the game would be like in the future updates

Reactions: Shadow Blade

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Thanks for all your support guys!!!!!!! The idea for the moment is to add one scene per month. The work of next month is already in production. In the meantime I will work on the menu and different aspects of the game.
Shadow Blade , you should contact the mods for a Game Dev role .
Anyways best of luck

Nov 21, 2019
3 pictures with 19 slight changes. tells me everything i need to know about the developer. saw this before. not interested. first impressions are crucial. good luck tho.

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes