Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
A little too early in development for me to try, but I'll definitely keep it on my radar! I clicked on it thinking it was another completed dlsite game with a shitty mtl, so very happy to see it's a game with professional-looking images that's actually being developed in English!

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Female MC + Corruption + Nice Art + ENGLISH DEVELOPER!!!:giggle:
1607444546346.png

I was expecting a Japanese MTL but NO!, We got this nice looking game with a lot of Potential to be something great(y).
Nice, very nice indeed. Looking forward to it.
Good Luck Shadow Blade on this games development;).

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
The art is on point. Hoping to see some clothes lewd variation/levels wich scales with the mc perversion :D!!

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
Like the arts but not gonna play it right now, tons of work incoming (Spoiler alert: Start with Cyber End with 2077) its gonna be on my watch list for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: Shadow Blade

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I'm really happy yo finde out a game like this uncensured. I'm relly happy a game like this have no censureshp. I try it out.

Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Thanks for all your support guys!!!!!! I'm glad you liked it!!!!!

I just ask patience from all of you. Even with my plan of 1 scene per month the game will took quite the time to be fully finished. Every month I plan to update the game with a completely new scene, so please, please hang in there with me

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes