hydra_rush

Nov 16, 2019
Thanks a lot!!! I also want to improve so don't worry about what you say.

First: Thanks for your support and good will.
Second: Yes, I'm planning to add a quest log but I'm a complete novice in ALL of this so maybe it will take a little of time but IT WILL be there.
Third: English is not my native language so if the people can show me these mistakes I would be very grateful. I will check for this mistakes as soon as possible.
For the last part: Yes I totally agree with you, as a fan myself of other games I think now I understand both sides of the games.

I'm really trying my best. Creating this has given me the opportunity to learn many things and to notice how ignorant I am of many others but I really want to create all the games I have in my mind.

I will DM you for the last point.
I’m glad you’re making this game. I’m not a master or novice coder by any means but I do appreciate what creators and developers do. For English not being your native language it is good; hell I know native speakers who are much worse than what you’ve done. I wish you all the luck and will continue to support your efforts when possible!

Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
looks interesting. hope there's more content
There will be a new scene each month. right now I'm working in improving the menu and in putting an option for the player to decide if he wants pubic hair or not (hopefully this new features will be ready for the next update).

Dec 12, 2020
There will be a new scene each month. right now I'm working in improving the menu and in putting an option for the player to decide if he wants pubic hair or not (hopefully this new features will be ready for the next update).

i like slave games and prostitution probably this wont be that game but i love the school setting

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Hello guys I wish you a very nice happy new year and the very best for this 2021.

I'm here with an update of the project:
If everything goes perfectly the new version will be post on patreon during January 7th and I will be updating the f95 version during January 14th (A week after) .

Besides the new scene, I change the menu of the game and I also add the possibility to show pubic hair during the H-scenes.

I want to thank again for your interest in this project. At first I was really nervous about your reaction but your positive response has given me more confidence. So stay with me and witness how this project grows bigger and bigger.

And again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Dec 12, 2020
CANT WAIT to see the full game eventually most games where terrible yet i like this one the most hopefully theres slavery i love a good slave sex game

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Technically she will not become a slave as such, but very submissive. The slavery thematic is for another game and another protagonist. However that game is like the 4th in my mind.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Guys I will update to 0.02 on the 15th of this month.
Meanwhile I will find out how to update here, in f95.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Oh hell yeah, can't wait for the next update. Could you spoil or hinting me a little about the new content in this one?
It's hard to talk without spoilers... In this update I took the chance to talk about more elements in game and story.

Nora's family and the world itself will have a little more context.

Reactions: thevoid089
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes