thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
what do you mean for a "change log"?
What he's mean is that if you upload the new update would you including the changelog of that version? Lot of games on this site having new updates without the changelog so he just want to be sure what will be in 0.02 to decide to download and playing

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
What he's mean is that if you upload the new update would you including the changelog of that version? Lot of games on this site having new updates without the changelog so he just want to be sure what will be in 0.02 to decide to download and playing
Thanks a lot! I didn't know that. Yes I can include the change log.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Very good update, the content between Nora and the pervert Captain was very hot. Look like our tomboy girl didn't know what she got herself into, let see how would she turn from a girl into a cum dumpster slut

Reactions: Shadow Blade

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Word of caution: it seems like the game is not going to have a lot of choices or none at all, seeing how the dev is handling first two scenes.
It might or might not change, depending on what is planned, but so far it's basically a straightforward corruption story all the way, without player making any choices.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Love the anime artstyle! Hope you add some lesbian scenes eventually. Getting humiliated by a girl would be hot.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Word of caution: it seems like the game is not going to have a lot of choices or none at all, seeing how the dev is handling first two scenes.
It might or might not change, depending on what is planned, but so far it's basically a straightforward corruption story all the way, without player making any choices.
The choices will be part of the game in the near future. But first I need to establish a narrative foundation. (At least I'm trying to).

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Its been so long and still hasn't advanced much

Sadly I am only able to add a monthly scene at the moment. Thanks to patreon's support, I will soon be able to pay the artist for the creation of some portraits of male characters. Because I don't like the concept of an important character without a face (aka faceless dude).

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
The point is that he need to gain popularity and some patreons , mayb3 later he can work harder to make and select your idee to put them in game . I liked it and i supp him with $ its not much but it helps

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes