Liero

Jun 13, 2018
Thanks for all your support guys!!!!!! I'm glad you liked it!!!!!

I just ask patience from all of you. Even with my plan of 1 scene per month the game will took quite the time to be fully finished. Every month I plan to update the game with a completely new scene, so please, please hang in there with me
It sounds like a perfectly reasonable goal for someone new to this whole game development thing.
I will join your Patreon next year, as this year is tight on cash for Christmas.
I sincerely hope for good things from you.

AnthemZONE

Feb 17, 2020
Similarity in physical appearance - check
Want to become a guard because of her father influence - check
Story about corrupt government - check

Is this Noel Seeker from The Legend of Heroes - Trails series?

• Wow
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
It sounds like a perfectly reasonable goal for someone new to this whole game development thing.
I will join your Patreon next year, as this year is tight on cash for Christmas.
I sincerely hope for good things from you.
Thanks a lot!!!! I will do my very best!!!

Kamashi

Nov 24, 2018
Thanks for all your support guys!!!!!! I'm glad you liked it!!!!!

I just ask patience from all of you. Even with my plan of 1 scene per month the game will took quite the time to be fully finished. Every month I plan to update the game with a completely new scene, so please, please hang in there with me
stuck bug, no transition to walk when you start talking to old dr from behind the desk

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
stuck bug, no transition to walk when you start talking to old dr from behind the desk
I think I know what the problem is. With RPGM I established an specific route for the two characters. However for this to work you must talk with the doctor through the desk or else the set movement will not be executed correctly, interrupting the event.

Kamashi

Nov 24, 2018
I think I know what the problem is. With RPGM I established an specific route for the two characters. However for this to work you must talk with the doctor through the desk or else the set movement will not be executed correctly, interrupting the event.
..I'm not stuck

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Not much to go on right now, but the art does look promising. Gonna stick around to see what becomes of this.

Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Do you see part of the dialogue? to the point where he mentioned that you need to follow him for the exam?
Sorry I can't understand you :'( I already checked everything in the commands and try it over and over. I can't detect anything wrong if you talk with him through the desk. Thanks to you now I know that if you talk directly to him from the left side then an error will occur and the event won't be able to procede (I need to change it).

I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

The image is to show what MUST NOT be done:

error.png

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Even if the game is on an early Alpha stage I enjoyed the minutes it lasted. The game does have potential and your artist really deserve a big Coffe and a jelly filled donut ;) since the art its awsome. I will be keeping an eye on this game.

Shadow Blade, do you think you can add a Sexual statics/experience menu? something like shows if the character is a virgin or not, 1st partner, how many vaginal and anal times, number of bj, handjobs, etc.

Is this Noel Seeker from The Legend of Heroes - Trails series?
AH! I see you and shadow blade are men of culture and know about the legend of heroes series :cool:

It will be epic to have a cameo/easter egg about the series in this game ;)

Last edited:

hydra_rush

Nov 16, 2019
Just ran through the game. Very promising start and I look forward to seeing how the story progresses - don't give up on it. There are a few things I'd like to bring up, since this is the initial version I'm NOT being critical, just questioning purely for the benefit of improving the game and experience. First I'd like to reiterate that I am already a fan of the game and hope this does well. Second I'm wondering if you're going to implement a quest log, either an item to be read by the player, an on screen reminder in a corner, or a tab of its own. Third there are a few English and grammatical mistakes in the dialogue. To the last point DM me as I'd rather not publicly nitpick a game I liked and concept I think I will 100% enjoy seeing unfold. Overall great art, great idea, and I look forward to seeing where this goes. My last statement is advice that I've learned though working with devs, fans as a whole appreciate open dialogue even if the content is lacking. For example if it was a rough month and a deadline can't be met, be open and explain it. Posting a small patch/update is better than radio silence, as is just saying things came up.

Reactions: Eldiran

Melonaire

May 25, 2020
I love the art and still early to judge the game, but I will wait until complete.
keep it up dev, I love your work!

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Even if the game is on an early Alpha stage I enjoyed the minutes it lasted. The game does have potential and your artist really deserve a big Coffe and a jelly filled donut ;) since the art its awsome. I will be keeping an eye on this game.

Shadow Blade, do you think you can add a Sexual statics/experience menu? something like shows if the character is a virgin or not, 1st partner, how many vaginal and anal times, number of bj, handjobs, etc.

AH! I see you and shadow blade are men of culture and know about the legend of heroes series :cool:

It will be epic to have a cameo/easter egg about the series in this game ;)

I have also told him that his art is great. He is very happy with how much all of you liked his work.

About the statics menu: Yes I'm planning to add it but I don't know how, so I'm currently investigating how to do it . So don't worry about it.

About the cameo: It's quite the idea. I need to think about it very well (I don't want any problem).

• Love
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Just ran through the game. Very promising start and I look forward to seeing how the story progresses - don't give up on it. There are a few things I'd like to bring up, since this is the initial version I'm NOT being critical, just questioning purely for the benefit of improving the game and experience. First I'd like to reiterate that I am already a fan of the game and hope this does well. Second I'm wondering if you're going to implement a quest log, either an item to be read by the player, an on screen reminder in a corner, or a tab of its own. Third there are a few English and grammatical mistakes in the dialogue. To the last point DM me as I'd rather not publicly nitpick a game I liked and concept I think I will 100% enjoy seeing unfold. Overall great art, great idea, and I look forward to seeing where this goes. My last statement is advice that I've learned though working with devs, fans as a whole appreciate open dialogue even if the content is lacking. For example if it was a rough month and a deadline can't be met, be open and explain it. Posting a small patch/update is better than radio silence, as is just saying things came up.
Thanks a lot!!! I also want to improve so don't worry about what you say.

First: Thanks for your support and good will.
Second: Yes, I'm planning to add a quest log but I'm a complete novice in ALL of this so maybe it will take a little of time but IT WILL be there.
Third: English is not my native language so if the people can show me these mistakes I would be very grateful. I will check for this mistakes as soon as possible.
For the last part: Yes I totally agree with you, as a fan myself of other games I think now I understand both sides of the games.

I'm really trying my best. Creating this has given me the opportunity to learn many things and to notice how ignorant I am of many others but I really want to create all the games I have in my mind.

I will DM you for the last point.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes