Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Humillated by boy i think its the best but not only one scene , something like level progres with exposure :D or accidents in public
In fact, that will be in game. The next update is the presentation of that character and another.
Thanks for your support!!

Reactions: skryks and Baemz

Darian4

May 11, 2019
Word of caution: it seems like the game is not going to have a lot of choices or none at all, seeing how the dev is handling first two scenes.
I prefer when there is no choice because choices have a tradeoff, the quality of the story. If each scene is mandatory they can be made relevant to the corruption of the protagonist, chipping away her innocence and be used as an explanation for why she accepts to do the next thing. For instance, she may think “I’ve already shown my breasts in public, I might as well be completely naked”.

If they are optional scenes they almost have to be “gratuitous”, for instance if there is an optional anal scene later when she meet the guy again the story can’t reference the fact that he fucked her ass because he may or may not have done it, which won’t make any sense since such intimacy changes behavior, especially in a corruption game where it’s the main theme.

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
sorry I got stuck at the beginning of the update. I'm in the hospital and the secretary tells me that the doctor is waiting for me in the next room, but when I go to him he tells me that my data is in the database. What should I do?

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
sorry I got stuck at the beginning of the update. I'm in the hospital and the secretary tells me that the doctor is waiting for me in the next room, but when I go to him he tells me that my data is in the database. What should I do?

After talking to the nurse, did a balloon of hearts appear above the doctor's head?

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
after school I went to the doctor for a visit and that's it
As you can see after talking with the nurse, the new event is instantly displayed.

The dialogue you describe only appears after the H event. But to activate it you need to see the whole event. I mean even in the code is the last thing to activate.

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
As you can see after talking with the nurse, the new event is instantly displayed.

The dialogue you describe only appears after the H event. But to activate it you need to see the whole event. I mean even in the code is the last thing to activate.
but maybe it's the same event as the previous update, it didn't go on with the story

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
for now it's not at all a rpg.

It's more a novel where the player has to do the annoying part -> going from one npc to an other.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Humillated by boy i think its the best but not only one scene , something like level progres with exposure :D or accidents in public
I mean, of course humiliation by male is obviously going to be in the game. We already expected that.
I was just saying I'd love to see some girl on girl action as well and humiliation by another female.
Variation is good, and people can enjoy different scenes! :LOL:

Reactions: Shadow Blade
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes