thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nice! New update finally here, still need a changelog to know what is new in this update and look like had to start a new game for this one

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Nice! New update finally here, still need a changelog to know what is new in this update and look like had to start a new game for this one
Sorry I forgot to add the changelog, besides the new scene the most relevant part is the quest log. I create a save file just at the end of the previous version, if you want to continue directly from that point.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Sorry I forgot to add the changelog, besides the new scene the most relevant part is the quest log. I create a save file just at the end of the previous version, if you want to continue directly from that point.
No problem, and I'm just complete the new update. The patrol system and mini quest was very good, the content and choices for MC to choose was very nice too, but I think in the next update you could make the patrol more effective by having how many many mini quest she can do to complete the day (like if it was 3 mini event in that day it would appear in the queslog 0/3 and you need to complete all of them), and after there are no more patrol event the MC will have a dialogue like "phew! I'm so tired, but look like I have done everything for this day so I'll call for the day..." as signal for players to easily know

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh! And I think the mirror could be a little fun for lewd interaction too, like she could walk to the mirror and choose to posing either in her clothes or naked and have some dialogues about her sexy body. Or after the patrol work she could go back and have a shower, which can be repeatable whatever and whenever you wanted

Reactions: kkz186

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I prefer when there is no choice because choices have a tradeoff, the quality of the story.
You're looking for a narrative then, not a game. A game by definition is about making choices in order to achieve set goals. if you can only follow a linear story, you're not playing a game, you're just clicking through a graphic novel.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Damn, the art on this looks great! Tie that in with the genre and it's right up my alley. The 0.03 version number is kinda keeping me away, though. Don't get me wrong, I still prefer that a version number accurately represent the state of completion, rather than be just a random assortment of numbers, I just don't know how much content is going to be in a game that fresh. Looking forward to playing this around the 0.1 mark!

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
No problem, and I'm just complete the new update. The patrol system and mini quest was very good, the content and choices for MC to choose was very nice too, but I think in the next update you could make the patrol more effective by having how many many mini quest she can do to complete the day (like if it was 3 mini event in that day it would appear in the queslog 0/3 and you need to complete all of them), and after there are no more patrol event the MC will have a dialogue like "phew! I'm so tired, but look like I have done everything for this day so I'll call for the day..." as signal for players to easily know
That was an idea during the planning, however I was unable to make it work, I will continue the investigation in that regard.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Oh! And I think the mirror could be a little fun for lewd interaction too, like she could walk to the mirror and choose to posing either in her clothes or naked and have some dialogues about her sexy body. Or after the patrol work she could go back and have a shower, which can be repeatable whatever and whenever you wanted
That kind of event will be in the game, however right now, with my current budget I must focus in the main events. Thanks to patreon support soon I will be able to place an order for male characters portraits and more variations for Nora portrait.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Damn, the art on this looks great! Tie that in with the genre and it's right up my alley. The 0.03 version number is kinda keeping me away, though. Don't get me wrong, I still prefer that a version number accurately represent the state of completion, rather than be just a random assortment of numbers, I just don't know how much content is going to be in a game that fresh. Looking forward to playing this around the 0.1 mark!
There is quite a lot of content planed for the game. Every male character will have a progression (for the moment I have introduce 3, that makes 6 left) plus secondary events (shower, upskirt, masturbation, etc.)

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
The biggest problem is the "Monthly Scene" as in singular
Sadly that's the capacity of my current budget (I order the art because I am unable to draw) thanks to the support of the community in patreon I will be able to advance a couple of aspects (portraits of the characters).

I must also consider that I am not the only client of the artist, so there may even be delays due to previous work that he may have. In time, when the project grows I would like to hire him full time, but I can only keep doing the best I can until that's possible.

Reactions: jysus099
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes