the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Way of Corruption v0.03.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
I like the game so far, only about 30 minutes worth of stuff in it, but im enjoying it and looking forward for future updates

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I like the game so far, only about 30 minutes worth of stuff in it, but im enjoying it and looking forward for future updates
Right now the artist is working in the drawings of the next scene, I hope you like what we are preparing!

noeleo

Dec 30, 2017
I think it's better if you replace 'j' with 'h' and change "jajaja" to "hahaha". And maybe you can change the standing picture to the side instead of at the center because it blocked some of the scene on the sprites at background screen such as speech bubble icons.

There's a problem with event icon not showing when I reload the game from before I trigger the same event. Not to mention sometimes the quest log didn't get updated to 'complete'. This happened after I reload the game to choose a different choice. That's all I noticed for now.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I think it's better if you replace 'j' with 'h' and change "jajaja" to "hahaha". And maybe you can change the standing picture to the side instead of at the center because it blocked some of the scene on the sprites at background screen such as speech bubble icons.

There's a problem with event icon not showing when I reload the game from before I trigger the same event. Not to mention sometimes the quest log didn't get updated to 'complete'. This happened after I reload the game to choose a different choice. That's all I noticed for now.
Sorry for my late answer I have been sick... Thanks for your ideas! When I put the image at the center is because there are not other characters of relevance talking with Nora (I'm planning portraits for NPC of relevance) when she is in the left or right is because the other space will be occupied by the future portraits but you are right, some scenes are indeed blocked. I will look over this (I will work over this, I don't know if my previous phrase is correct XD).

I have been checking the problem of the icon, it reappears if you enter again in the building. I really don't know why is happening so I will probably change that plugin for another one, I just need to find a better option.

As for the last part, the most likely answer is that I have forgotten to put the end command in some path variant. I will fix this for the next update.

Thanks for all your notes, this help me improve the game!

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Looks lovely , I hope you will continue to work on it.
Thanks!! I work on a new update every month, for now I can only provide a new scene monthly but I hope to
be able to deliver more, as the project grows.

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
Is there a possibility to scenes have animations?
I know it would ba a huge investment but also it woild turn this game to a masterpiece for sure.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Is there a possibility to scenes have animations?
I know it would ba a huge investment but also it woild turn this game to a masterpiece for sure.
For the moment no, there are 2 great problems with that:

First: I don't have the money to ask for that kind of work, my priority for now is to grow the project to be able to pay for more monthly events and extra art (upskirt, shower, poses, expressions, etc).

Second: The time, even if I have the money, the artist would be working on the normal art, I really don't know how much time it takes to make the art but if you add the animations, maybe it would be too much for one person, so if I look for another artist then I would need him/her to maintain the artistic quality. (Maybe only in some scenes). It's important to say that the artist doesn't work exclusively for me, so that's another thing to consider.

This is not the only game that I will make, I really want to create more. So maybe in the others we will see animations.

Reactions: meluna
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes