CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
ShadowBlade, I have a thought, Nora can have dreams where her father seduces her and takes her virginity. So, she can have incest dreams, but, that's not incest. I've seen where other devs get around Patreon by doing this. Plus, you can make it so the player has the option to see the dream or not. But, these dreams are very realistic and detailed, romancing, sex in public places, etc. Even involving her friends at the Academy and her Professor too. Dreams, only dreams.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
ShadowBlade, I have a thought, Nora can have dreams where her father seduces her and takes her virginity. So, she can have incest dreams, but, that's not incest. I've seen where other devs get around Patreon by doing this. Plus, you can make it so the player has the option to see the dream or not. But, these dreams are very realistic and detailed, romancing, sex in public places, etc. Even involving her friends at the Academy and her Professor too. Dreams, only dreams.
who would you include?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
I really like the premise, I played it and I want to see it to the end. I do love slow corruption games. I wonder what is your inspiration?
As for me, if you havent played them aleady here are some really good Corruption games.
Hero Party must fall, Leane 2, Princess of Zeven, Ideology In friction, Henteria Chronicle. and much more. tho most of them are NTR. I'm just wondering which one you played and use as inspiration

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow Blade

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
who would you include?
There are so many characters Nora can have dreams about. This would actually broaden your game and draw it out longer, if that is what you would like. First and foremost, she would have dreams of Dad seducing her and popping her cherry, she would dream that they live as man and wife, she would have dreams of having children with Daddy. So, she would have different dreams about her father because in her real life, she sees him as a real man and a man she looks up to and respects and whom she would love to find a man just like him. She would have dreams of her professor, the Captain, the Doctor, her neighbor who she calls little brother and dreams of his not-so-nice buddies. Dreams of her friends at the Guard. All these dreams would increase her corruption in real life, making if more possible for Nora to flirt and touchy with the people in her dreams. When she does have the opportunity to wear normal clothes, she starts to wear pretty skimpy clothes because she is already pretty corrupt and is now starting to embrace the woman that she has blossomed into. Even her father and others she respects (men), commend her for being so confident in herself. Telling her it's a sign of maturity, but, secretly lusting for her. When her corruption gets high/low enough, she will even start going without panties and make efforts to "accidentally" flash men and women.
Oh, I need to take my medication now and lie down. Excuse me.

Daame

May 20, 2022
There are so many characters Nora can have dreams about. This would actually broaden your game and draw it out longer, if that is what you would like. First and foremost, she would have dreams of Dad seducing her and popping her cherry, she would dream that they live as man and wife, she would have dreams of having children with Daddy. So, she would have different dreams about her father because in her real life, she sees him as a real man and a man she looks up to and respects and whom she would love to find a man just like him. She would have dreams of her professor, the Captain, the Doctor, her neighbor who she calls little brother and dreams of his not-so-nice buddies. Dreams of her friends at the Guard. All these dreams would increase her corruption in real life, making if more possible for Nora to flirt and touchy with the people in her dreams. When she does have the opportunity to wear normal clothes, she starts to wear pretty skimpy clothes because she is already pretty corrupt and is now starting to embrace the woman that she has blossomed into. Even her father and others she respects (men), commend her for being so confident in herself. Telling her it's a sign of maturity, but, secretly lusting for her. When her corruption gets high/low enough, she will even start going without panties and make efforts to "accidentally" flash men and women.
Dev if u do decide to implement this pls make actual scenes and not the black screen+ text scenes from Uni lol

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The more I play the game, the more ideas pop into this perverted old man's mind. How about Judith or Sgt. Cooper, showing Nora the ways of lesbian love? Judith and Nora can find it like two young girls exploring their bodies and Sgt. Cooper can definitely just totally suduce Nora, like an alpha male would, wine and dine and then just totally take charge and Nora is putty in her hands.
Dad comes home and finds Judith and Nora making out in Nora's room because the door is left open and he just observes and jacks off. With Sgt. Cooper, he comes home to find the women making out on his bed with the door open and he jacks off watching them. This time, Nora sees her dad but because of lust and passion continues as if she didn't see him, enhancing her lust and excitement, knowing her dad is jacking off to his daughter while she is making out with Sgt. Cooper. Sgt. Cooper is hot, hot, hot!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pantera1320

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I really like the premise, I played it and I want to see it to the end. I do love slow corruption games. I wonder what is your inspiration?
As for me, if you havent played them aleady here are some really good Corruption games.
Hero Party must fall, Leane 2, Princess of Zeven, Ideology In friction, Henteria Chronicle. and much more. tho most of them are NTR. I'm just wondering which one you played and use as inspiration
Hello! I inspired myself with pregcess of zeven and oneone1 games. I have heard of some games you mentioned I will check them out, if you know more, please let me know, I'm also a player XD

Reactions: stompintime

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
the dreams idea allow a lot of things, certainly is something I consider but never used

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Dev if u do decide to implement this pls make actual scenes and not the black screen+ text scenes from Uni lol
That's the thing. I would like to add images, but it's not easy, the ammount of art it would requiere this is a good chunk and right now I have the artist at full capacity with his own activities (classes) and 4 scenes per update

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
The more I play the game, the more ideas pop into this perverted old man's mind. How about Judith or Sgt. Cooper, showing Nora the ways of lesbian love? Judith and Nora can find it like two young girls exploring their bodies and Sgt. Cooper can definitely just totally suduce Nora, like an alpha male would, wine and dine and then just totally take charge and Nora is putty in her hands.
Dad comes home and finds Judith and Nora making out in Nora's room because the door is left open and he just observes and jacks off. With Sgt. Cooper, he comes home to find the women making out on his bed with the door open and he jacks off watching them. This time, Nora sees her dad but because of lust and passion continues as if she didn't see him, enhancing her lust and excitement, knowing her dad is jacking off to his daughter while she is making out with Sgt. Cooper. Sgt. Cooper is hot, hot, hot!!!
Cooper disciplining Nora is an idea that I want to implement, still considering how

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I just met Krisa, Nil's little sister, now, she is another possibility for a lesbian encounter with Nora. Young girl's exploring each other. How about a 3-way with Nil's? Maybe, in a dream. Minerva is also a little hottie and a cutie.
It just dawned on me that Nora, doesn't really have any one boy that she has a romantic interest in, so, that adds creedence to her fantasizing about her dad, especially in her dreams. Makes sense to me. She can even have dreams about Ali Baba, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pantera1320

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I just met Krisa, Nil's little sister, now, she is another possibility for a lesbian encounter with Nora. Young girl's exploring each other. How about a 3-way with Nil's? Maybe, in a dream. Minerva is also a little hottie and a cutie.
It just dawned on me that Nora, doesn't really have any one boy that she has a romantic interest in, so, that adds creedence to her fantasizing about her dad, especially in her dreams. Makes sense to me. She can even have dreams about Ali Baba, lol.
That'scorrect, Nora doesn't have a romantic interest for now.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I came across this problem, I'm supposed to be Judith, looking for Nora and Minerva at the District. This is all I find, when I get to the door, I'm Judith, but, Nora is talking and I can't go in the room.

Screenshot 2024-05-20 173219.png

So, I'm kinda stuck here. It now has gotten worse, I went to the bathroom and I found stars so I chose to wear the secretary outfit and now Judith and Nora are traveling together.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 35 Votes