xchunchunmaru

Formerly 'forcheats'
Jul 3, 2022
can't find minerva at the academy :WaitWhat:
if this is a task where Minerva is on the second floor, then do not enter the first building near which the teleporter is located, but go up the road to the right and go up to the second floor in this building, at the end of the corridor there will be a room with Minerva

Zerkroz

Oct 25, 2019
if this is a task where Minerva is on the second floor, then do not enter the first building near which the teleporter is located, but go up the road to the right and go up to the second floor in this building, at the end of the corridor there will be a room with Minerva
this task
1715535344833.png

Jack9000

Sep 26, 2018
are the new BIG scenes nora losing her virginity if they are can someone let me know i want her to lose it to the doctor so id like to wait for that

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 933770

Overview:
Discover the beginning of a story that deals with the corruption of a government and the constant corruption of our protagonist who seeks to stop them.
Our heroine will constantly be in perverted situations in order to achieve her goal.

Fair Warning:
My goal is to create games with lore and character development, so they will have a LOT of text, as well as have a calm pace to corrupt the girls. If what you are looking for is a game without text or where things happen quickly, then this may not be for you.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-12
Release Date: 2024-05-12
Developer: Shadow Blade F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.22
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

ShadowBlade, just checking back, you said that you would look into making dau and dad a little more intimate. Is that still a possibility? Still loving your game. Nora, should lose her virginity to daddy, I'm just saying........lol.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
can't find minerva at the academy :WaitWhat:
Depending of the quest she cna be diferent places, if she's talking with Buck she can be in the club's building, if not check the llitle parks at the sides of the entrances, in the benches or the classroom.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I don't remember if I passed this assignment, maybe I haven't reached it yet. I have 4 tasks that I can't complete
Keep in mind the save file is my developer save. It can have some bugs like some missions that were done but still appear, those things are fixed in the game, but for me the bug's result was saved.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
ShadowBlade, just checking back, you said that you would look into making dau and dad a little more intimate. Is that still a possibility? Still loving your game. Nora, should lose her virginity to daddy, I'm just saying........lol.
the chance is still there, the hard part is how to manage it and censored it. I you want to tell me your suggestions feel free to contact me in my discord

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
3.00 star(s) 35 Votes