the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Way of Corruption v0.21C.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import a save file by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Kirimaru

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Hi, I have a problen with Version 0.21. When I beggin a new combat the statistics like HP, AP, and TP do not are restored at the maximun , for example. In the first combats in the cave. I was very low in this HP, AP and TP and now I have a New combat in the wood outside the city. this statistics are the same as in the first combat so I can't use any Elementia or techniques.
do you have your save file? for me to check it. I don't fully understand what's happening.

MIGITTANK

Jul 18, 2022
Sorry to sound dumb - where do I go at the start, where I am to head over to the Headquarters; I talk to the lady receptionist and they say to talk to her colleague but idk where her colleague is. Talked to everyone at the guard headquarters, including the person next to the receptionist who just says "Welcome to Trefir's Guard Headquarters! How may I help you?" and no additional dialogue plays

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Sorry to sound dumb - where do I go at the start, where I am to head over to the Headquarters; I talk to the lady receptionist and they say to talk to her colleague but idk where her colleague is. Talked to everyone at the guard headquarters, including the person next to the receptionist who just says "Welcome to Trefir's Guard Headquarters! How may I help you?" and no additional dialogue plays
at the very beginning? try to check the objectives section in the menu. Never hesitate to ask me anything I will try to help you (i answer way faster in discord).
If you can't find what to do, you can al always pass me your save file and I will help you to find what's next.

xchunchunmaru

Jul 3, 2022
Does anyone have a save with a fully unlocked gallery? everyone who left a file constantly has something missing in the memory room

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Does anyone have a save with a fully unlocked gallery? everyone who left a file constantly has something missing in the memory room
There are some events that if you didn't see them during the story they won't appear in the room. I already fix it with a switch. Just talk with one of the 2 men in recollection room.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
when update ??
I'm waiting for the last drawings to add them to the newest update, it can be ready tonight, tomorrow or take another day, it depends of when the artist finish the scene (17 of 22 drawings were ready yesterday). When the update is ready I will post here the release schedule. I'm already working in 0.23 while waiting for the drawings.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Here's the release schedule of 0.22:
Royal Knight Release - April 21
Rogue Knight Release - April 28
Public Release - May 12

This update has a total of 4 H:
1 small event for Chris
1 big event for Judith and Nora
1 big event made of the 2 scenes for Nora and Peter
1 big event for Nora and the Governor

• Love
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Demitri78 and Daame

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
Here's the release schedule of 0.22:
Royal Knight Release - April 21
Rogue Knight Release - April 28
Public Release - May 12

This update has a total of 4 H:
1 small event for Chris
1 big event for Judith and Nora
1 big event made of the 2 scenes for Nora and Peter
1 big event for Nora and the Governor
What kind of sex scenes are in the latest update?

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes